The Student Room Group

Are you weird or normal?

Live life within your own limitations or exist in life within everyone else's expectations?

You decide.

Scroll to see replies

Screw everyone else!

I've been described as "the weirdest man I've ever met", among other things.
Whatever this is.

Reply 3
Im weird. Being ordinary is boring imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cant_think_of_name
Screw everyone else!

I've been described as "the weirdest man I've ever met", among other things.

Haha! Snap! It's the greatest compliment ever! :ahee:
Reply 5
I'm definitely weird.
I'd say I'm more weird than I am normal :tongue: much more fun that way, though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
To be honest, everyone has things about them that others would think weird. However, as long as we're functioning human beings in society I think we're clinging onto normality just about enough to be considered "normal".

I hate it when people (usually teenage girls) say they're unique, weird, quirky etc.. and then proceed to dress the same, listen to the same, eat the same as everybody else in the world who also think they're some kind of innovation.
Reply 8
Original post by Lucy96
I'd say I'm more weird than I am normal :tongue: much more fun that way, though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Weird is the new norm :biggrin:
weird+v+normal+quote.jpg
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
To be honest, everyone has things about them that others would think weird. However, as long as we're functioning human beings in society I think we're clinging onto normality just about enough to be considered "normal".

I hate it when people (usually teenage girls) say they're unique, weird, quirky etc.. and then proceed to dress the same, listen to the same, eat the same as everybody else in the world who also think they're some kind of innovation.

I do agree with you here. We're all weird, really - perhaps just to varying degrees :smile:
Original post by Capn cas
Weird is the new norm :biggrin:

Which is why there's no such thing as weird anymore.
Definitely weird , and happier that way.
Reply 13
I'm definitely weird
Original post by Robbie242
I'm definitely weird

I concur.
Reply 15
A nice blend of both.
Original post by Robbie242
I'm definitely weird

Agreed.
Reply 17
I can be both at anytime... I like the unexpected in life... my life ain't some kind of a planned book Nahh! I once ran naked at night in Cancun outside the hotel room looool crazy af it was funny though :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It seems like it's normal to consider yourself weird, nowadays.
Reply 19
Definitely Sir!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest