The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Consume less sugar, it seems to affect my concentration levels.
Reply 2
Original post by Yeminswe
Hi..
I'm attending medical school. And so, I need to study so much. But I can't get concentration more than 30 min. Can anyone suggest me a way of getting longer concentration? Thanks in advance..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't work for more than 30mins at a time? Take 5/10 min breaks every 30 mins.

If not, I've often found it's the environment I'm in that's distracting me. Housemates, my phone, the internet, hunger, music etc. Make sure you're set to work and comfortable and you should be able to keep going for longer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Well I think that you need you have a minute for yourself to think about your goals and to know deep down that you why you are studying . Also,you need to choose the best place for concentrating which is represented for me as an empty room that contains nothing by studying materials :wink: .
you should avoid having things like your phone or your laptop around you when studying...medicine is a demanding subject, you will always look for easier things to do...avoid distraction and try making a conscious effort to stick to your books or notes...
Original post by SilentWhispers
you should avoid having things like your phone or your laptop around you when studying...medicine is a demanding subject, you will always look for easier things to do...avoid distraction and try making a conscious effort to stick to your books or notes...

Masturbrate before hand and use your cum as tipex.
Reply 6
this why nhs is (n) ?
Reply 7
Original post by Lord Frieza
Masturbrate before hand and use your cum as tipex.

thats translucent...
Original post by r_u_jelly
thats translucent...

Healthy cum is white as cream.
Reply 9
Original post by Lord Frieza
Healthy cum is white as cream.

Do I need to see the doctor?
Reply 10
Draw up a list of things you need to do. Prioritise whichever ones are the most important to get done. Split them up into smaller sections. Work through them. Start with easy ones so you feel productive and get in a flow. Take regular breaks and when you go for a break you need to leave your work unfinished. This way it's so much easier to get back in the flow of studying. Hope this helps!

Latest

Trending

Trending