The Student Room Group

What type of girls you guys go for and what type of guys you girls go for?

I am 6"4 pretty athletic n I do tend to fancy taller athletic girls! I never liked short girls n nomatter how good looking they are once you short n by short I mean below 5"5 I am not gonna find you attractive! Wonder what you guys will go for? :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Feminine ( but not in an annoying way) and petite girls... Looks like we won't be competing against each other. Which bodes well for me as you're 6"4 and athletic. :colondollar:
my exs have been tall, sociable/extraverted, smart, slightly geeky, sporty, quite skinny
Reply 3
Original post by MJ1012
Feminine ( but not in an annoying way) and petite girls... Looks like we won't be competing against each other. Which bodes well for me as you're 6"4 and athletic. :colondollar:

Yh I should have mention the bodes has to be pretty decent chest no too big n a good apple looking butt is a must mate... I don't play game with the look of thst butt loool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by princewmk
Yh I should have mention the bodes has to be pretty decent chest no too big n a good apple looking butt is a must mate... I don't play game with the look of thst butt loool

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no idea what you just said... :K:
Reply 5
I find it hard girl fancy shorter blokes than them...unless the guy has something materially related but u never know!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Slightly quieter, more reserved girls.
Reply 7
Kind of a cliche - but I don't really have a 'type'. It's easier for me to say what I don't go for than what I do go for.
I find it hard girl fancy shorter blokes than them...unless the guy has something materially related but u never know!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you saying girls fancy guys shorter than them? I think it's the opposite.
Personally most important part of a Woman, is her ability to converse and be mature about most things. I don't really care about superficial things such as height. I read and research contemporary events, I want my other half to be aware of the world too.
Reply 10
Original post by MJ1012
I have no idea what you just said... :K:

:rofl2: I had the same thought lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think in most cases girls prefer guys taller than them? :erm:
Reply 11
I meant the body of the girl has to be tall, nice looking breast no too big and a good looking apple butt!! Thats the body I will go for.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by ColdWishes
Kind of a cliche - but I don't really have a 'type'. It's easier for me to say what I don't go for than what I do go for.

So what don't you go for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by bluebubblegum

I meant girls that fancy guys shorter than them...I know girls that do which is way too strange in my view!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by bluebubblegum
I think he meant (correct me if i'm wrong OP) he doesn't understand how a tall girl would find a shorter guy attractive, unless he made up for it another department.
Reply 15
Original post by DerPreußenPanzer
Personally most important part of a Woman, is her ability to converse and be mature about most things. I don't really care about superficial things such as height. I read and research contemporary events, I want my other half to be aware of the world too.

We talking about when you first see a girl!! What you see... obviously you can't fancy every girl you see by their way to converse mate! Its important but thats kind of a second thing for me. Meeting a girl in the club who drunk probably won't be as articulated as they normally are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any one who will have me really...
Reply 17
Original post by Fjt55
I think he meant (correct me if i'm wrong OP) he doesn't understand how a tall girl would find a shorter guy attractive, unless he made up for it another department.

Pretty accurate!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Metalheads.
Reply 19
Original post by cs95
Metalheads.

What's that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending