Why are you still awake at this hour?

Watch
joebloggs434
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
It's gone 4am UK time, shouldn't you all be in bed asleep? I'm just wondering why people stay up til this time. Don't you have to be up in the morning? If you are still awake at this hour, at what time will you get up? In the afternoon?

I'm afraid my sleep patterns got messed up over xmas and new year due to some latenights, so I can't sleep if I go to bed early. I'll get back into a better routine soon though. I need to cut back on the caffeine too, which might be better.
genuinelydense
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i stay up for the birdsong.
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Revision. Well, I'm up because I can't sleep so I may as well revise.

I was also hoping for a nasty storm outside. It hasn't happened.
MkGuy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
my sleep pattern is f*cked!!!! over xmas and new year period, I start back lectures on Tuesday so need to get this sorted asap!!!
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Replying to PMs and failing the attempt to revise and deciding if I should eat my left over carbonara and failing to find a comfortable position to sit in as I'm currently in my kitchen because my cousins have taken over my bedroom. :unimpressed: I'd have been sleeping hours ago if my cousins weren't in my room. :unimpressed:
0range
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Made the horrible mistake of napping between 8 till 10..
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Since a levels i've been nocturnal. I realised i can only work in peace and quiet and for some reason my brain responded better at night. Anyway fast forward and it appears i have buggered up my biological clock - i don't mind i hear my friends tell me they are pretty much the same, at uni
Bill_Gates
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Money never sleeps kiddo
Blind Ferret
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Woke up and i'm now wide awake after 2 hours sleep. I've got work at 9...

What I wouldn't give to have a Pokemon capable of using 'Sleep' at my behest. Like a Clefairy or an Oddish.
Jack Robinson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i'm actually asleep right now...
Jack Robinson
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
sleep-TSRing, it's called if I recall correctly.
joebloggs434
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Jack Robinson)
sleep-TSRing, it's called if I recall correctly.
Crikey, that's a first! If you're asleep, how can you be sure you're not dreaming all this??
So Instinct
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Because sleep is overrated. **** sleep.
Pizza King
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Bad sleeping pattern due to holidays

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jack Robinson
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by joebloggs434)
Crikey, that's a first! If you're asleep, how can you be sure you're not dreaming all this??
a general consensus on tsr will solve that problem, no problem.
The_Super_Nerd(:
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Thanks to the xmas hols my normal bedtime is now 7am, it's gonna be fun fun fun waking up for my 9am exam on my birthday after destroying my sleeping pattern and having not started revision yet
Jack Robinson
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Also like So Instinct says, **** sleep. Sleep is for the weak.
CJKay
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Couldn't sleep, so decided to watch The Mask.
Dalek1099
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by joebloggs434)
It's gone 4am UK time, shouldn't you all be in bed asleep? I'm just wondering why people stay up til this time. Don't you have to be up in the morning? If you are still awake at this hour, at what time will you get up? In the afternoon?

I'm afraid my sleep patterns got messed up over xmas and new year due to some latenights, so I can't sleep if I go to bed early. I'll get back into a better routine soon though. I need to cut back on the caffeine too, which might be better.
I want to stay up late and of course I don't have to get up in the morning because it the xmas holidays.I have no idea what time I will get up in the morning once this holidays I slept right over until 5pm on one day and didn't experience day because the sun had gone down.The lateness I have stayed up is 10am.

My sleep patterns are always messed up in the holidays.

I feel a bit tired and ready to go to sleep now but can't because I want to wait until my chest pains stop, they are in a state where they are painless as long as I don't move and they are very intense.
Iodized_Salt
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm a naturally nocturnal person and since I don't start work until Monday and haven't been working for the last 2 months, you can imagine what my sleeping patterns have been like.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
22.22%
Excited but a bit nervous (119)
45.59%
Not bothered either way (34)
13.03%
I'm really nervous (50)
19.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed