The Student Room Group

BNPs Nick Griffin declared bankrupt

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25590155

Mr Griffin tweeted: "Being bankrupt does NOT prevent me being or standing as an MEP. It does free me from financial worries."
His ideology has been bankrupt both morally and through popular opinion, for a while now, so I don't see what difference this makes.
I know nothing about politics but surely this has to be the most damaging thing for his career right? .. not being able to manage his own finance let alone the country's

That's the equivalent of a gangster rapper being caught sneaking out of a ballet lesson

Anyways SCREW THE BNP, they might aswell just close their little racist party down now
I LOLLED

Did he declare his neo fascist ideology as well?
maybe he can connect more with his electorate now
Those BNP lads have worked ****ing hard in the last couple of years. A relentless barage of legal action has finally been overcome and campaigning is going from strength to strength. Public approval ratings for the party have never been greater; the ordinary working man can clearly see that the 3 mainstream parties + UKIP are all cut from the same cloth and are essentially four different faces of an morally corrupt international elite.
Reply 7
Original post by Paedophile_Elite
Those BNP lads have worked ****ing hard in the last couple of years. A relentless barage of legal action has finally been overcome and campaigning is going from strength to strength. Public approval ratings for the party have never been greater; the ordinary working man can clearly see that the 3 mainstream parties + UKIP are all cut from the same cloth and are essentially four different faces of an morally corrupt international elite.

I feel sorry for you.
:nopity: Gee what bad luck to such a wonderful chap.
Reply 9
Original post by thunder_chunky
:nopity: Gee what bad luck to such a wonderful chap.

The bard will sing songs of his courage.
The BNP died at the last general election. The party is in serious financial problems. So, like the EDL, we can consign their reactionary arses to the dustbin of history.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending