The Student Room Group

Work Experience

Hi there! I'm 16 years old and in year 12 studying business, economics and Spanish. For our work experience, we have to find a place by March this year but I have no idea where or what I should do. Could anyone help me please? Many thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hellothere996
Hi there! I'm 16 years old and in year 12 studying business, economics and Spanish. For our work experience, we have to find a place by March this year but I have no idea where or what I should do. Could anyone help me please? Many thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you want to study at university/when you're older?
Reply 2
I would like to study marketing or possibly international business

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hellothere996

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! we are in the same situation, I also do Business, econ, but sociology. I've decided to do it in Banks in canary wharf, give them an email and they will reply to you. :smile:
Reply 4
Hi! Thanks for the reply :smile: I was considering doing it with a bank before so I'll send a few emails off now :smile: good luck with yours! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest