The Student Room Group

Yet another 'would this put guys off?' thread...

Ok, so I had my first kiss on New Years morning (needless to say I was pretty drunk) with my friend (let's call him X), who is 3 years older than me and as a result more experienced than me. I admitted I'd never been kissed before and when we started snogging I started giggling because the whole tongue thing feels funny. X decided he was going to be my kissing teacher and teach me how to kiss without giggling so much so he got me to stick my tongue out then he would touch my tongue with his so I could get used to it all which I just found was hilarious and I couldn't take it seriously. Apparently, X said that there's nothing more disappointing than when kiss with tongue but you don't get any tongue back, which I had done a bit myself I think.

So does the whole inexperienced thing really matter to guys...?
Reply 1
Nope, there's nothing wrong with it, we all start somewhere.
Sounds like your having fun, I know I would be if I was him!
Reply 3
Sounds as if he was going with it. Probably happy to have got somebody with little experience to be honest. :lol:
Reply 4
Thanks all, that's definitely reassuring! Should have guessed anyway considering my friend gave me some advice - "Little sign: If you end up cuddling under a duvet, and your not having sex, then newsflash: He's interested in something more"
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Ok, so I had my first kiss on New Years morning (needless to say I was pretty drunk) with my friend (let's call him X), who is 3 years older than me and as a result more experienced than me. I admitted I'd never been kissed before and when we started snogging I started giggling because the whole tongue thing feels funny. X decided he was going to be my kissing teacher and teach me how to kiss without giggling so much so he got me to stick my tongue out then he would touch my tongue with his so I could get used to it all which I just found was hilarious and I couldn't take it seriously. Apparently, X said that there's nothing more disappointing than when kiss with tongue but you don't get any tongue back, which I had done a bit myself I think.

So does the whole inexperienced thing really matter to guys...?

As someone already said we all have to start somewhere, i didn't have my first kiss till last year, deep down some guys like inexpieranced girls cos it means they can teach them, if both parties are inexpieranced then you can have the expierance together
Reply 6
Original post by Tomsta
As someone already said we all have to start somewhere, i didn't have my first kiss till last year, deep down some guys like inexpieranced girls cos it means they can teach them, if both parties are inexpieranced then you can have the expierance together

I think he did like the idea of becoming my teacher, i suppose you can then teach the kissee any techniques you particularly like. But would it not just be a little frustrating trying to teach someone how to kiss?
Reply 7
I think he did like the idea of becoming my teacher, i suppose you can then teach the kissee any techniques you particularly like. But would it not just be a little frustrating trying to teach someone how to kiss?

I wouldn't know i'm not excatly expieranced is kissing or sex or anything, but it could be great, something in me (guy instinct) tells me that that guy might actualy have a small crush on you if he is voluenteering to effecilvey kiss you when you want it
Reply 8
Original post by Tomsta
I wouldn't know i'm not excatly expieranced is kissing or sex or anything, but it could be great, something in me (guy instinct) tells me that that guy might actualy have a small crush on you if he is voluenteering to effecilvey kiss you when you want it

Looking back at my messages from my friend, we were trying to piece together the night, she said that I drunk texted a friend "I'm not a lesbian, I can't marry you" and I showed it to X who said prove it to me not being a lesbian. I didn't kiss him at that. A lot of weird stuff happened involving a game of 'got your nose' where he wouldn't give me my nose back and I had to kiss him to get it back. I still didn't kiss him because I was shy, he so he kissed me to show it was fine then after admitting my lack of experience a load of kissing happened...
Reply 9
Looking back at my messages from my friend, we were trying to piece together the night, she said that I drunk texted a friend "I'm not a lesbian, I can't marry you" and I showed it to X who said prove it to me not being a lesbian. I didn't kiss him at that. A lot of weird stuff happened involving a game of 'got your nose' where he wouldn't give me my nose back and I had to kiss him to get it back. I still didn't kiss him because I was shy, he so he kissed me to show it was fine then after admitting my lack of experience a load of kissing happened...

He was teasing you, it's the unwritten guy rule that if a guy teases a girl it's normally an indiator that he has feelings for her (well at least that's wht i think)
Tbh, I don't even like tongue. But I agree, sounds like fun and he probably enjoyed it.
Reply 11
Well now everything seems obvious, I think I was definitely a little confused about what was going on,,,,

Maybe you could ask him, do it in a game matter like a truth or dare thing or just flat out ask if he has feelings for you
Reply 12
Original post by Tomsta
He was teasing you, it's the unwritten guy rule that if a guy teases a girl it's normally an indiator that he has feelings for her (well at least that's wht i think)

Well now everything seems obvious, I think I was definitely a little confused about what was going on,,,,
Reply 13
I have no idea why it's gone like that... but thanks anyway for the views. I'm really not good at all this stuff :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending