The Student Room Group

Aberdeen University interview 2014

Has anyone had their interview for Aberdeen?, if you did can you please tell me what type of questions they asked you at each station? i'm so worried ;(
Reply 1
I had an interview at Aberdeen. I assume you don't mean the exact questions people have been getting asked... The questions for my interview were mainly based around skills you will need as a doctor (teamwork etc) as well as a communication / role-play scenario and an ethics question.

There's no need to be worried, the people are all very nice and there are no really horrible questions to trick you up, it was actually a fairly relaxed process.
Reply 2
Original post by Sparticon
I had an interview at Aberdeen. I assume you don't mean the exact questions people have been getting asked... The questions for my interview were mainly based around skills you will need as a doctor (teamwork etc) as well as a communication / role-play scenario and an ethics question.

There's no need to be worried, the people are all very nice and there are no really horrible questions to trick you up, it was actually a fairly relaxed process.

Thank you sooo much :smile:. good luck with your application!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending