yin19940826
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
the courts attitude to unfair terms has changed dramatically over the last 200 years, discuss!

breach of contract allows the injured party to claim a remedy for the breach, however the injured party will not compensated. to what exent do the common law and equitable rules on contractual remedies help parties recover losses.

a contract contains obligations that both parties must fullfill beofre the contract is discharged. occasiionally a contract will end before the obligations have been carried out.

these three are the mock exam question, can anyone help me how to answer it? many thanks
Forum User
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No-one in their right minds is going to tell you how to write three different essays when there's nothing to indicate that you have done any work at all. What is more: this is a mock exam. What possible use is it to you to find out what your teacher thinks of my, or anyone else's answer to one of those essays? We are not going to be sitting the exam for you.

The whole point of a mock is for you to do it so that you and your teacher can identify areas that you need to work on and gain useful feedback and the exercise is a waste of time for all concerned if someone else does the work.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (30)
5.23%
Uncertainty around my education (67)
11.67%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (66)
11.5%
Lack of purpose or motivation (75)
13.07%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (33)
5.75%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (30)
5.23%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (61)
10.63%
Financial worries (36)
6.27%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (23)
4.01%
Exposure to negative news/social media (34)
5.92%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.61%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (57)
9.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (47)
8.19%

Watched Threads