Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
advice
Anonymous #1
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by carper95)
need some new ones
I'm a girl and think white ck briefs look so sexy on guys. I got my bf some of these for his last birthday as a change from boxers and he looks lush in them although he says he still prefers boxers

http://www.boxers-and-briefs.net/cal...hip-brief-p170
Jordooooom
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
People who care about labels on underwear are morons. Sorry, but hey just are
carper95
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Jordooooom)
I was more interested in the style of them sorry!
Jordooooom
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by carper95)
I was more interested in the style of them sorry!
Hmm that's fair enough then... Surely there can't be that many different styles?
Anonymous #1
Report 6 years ago
so you prefer these to the ck briefs above. would you really be happy wearing these?

http://m.marksandspencer.com/mt/www...._rd_s=center-3
spspsp
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2p5svFJ9cQ
Jordooooom
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so you prefer these to the ck briefs above. would you really be happy wearing these?

http://m.marksandspencer.com/mt/www...._rd_s=center-3
I wouldn't wear ball stranglers no matter what make... Also why are you anon on a thread about boxers?
Anonymous #1
Report 6 years ago
I wouldn't wear ball stranglers no matter what make... Also why are you anon on a thread about boxers?
don't think my bf would appreciate me duscussing hus underwear preference!

your gf would prefer you in the ck briefs rather than m&s even if you don't care!
Jordooooom
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

your gf would prefer you in the ck briefs rather than m&s even if you don't care!
Think my gf would prefer me wearing no boxers to be honest!
Machop
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Anything that doesn't have another man's name plastered across the front of it
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

i think youre putting way too much focus on brand names... who cares... the style/what it looks like is more important than whos name is on the underwear. will granny panties make you look attractive even if they have some famous/popular lingerie brand name on them? no

i think boxer briefs are the best compromise (not mentioning any names), im wearing some right now. theyre half way between boxers and briefs.
think i got a pack of 4 for a fiver or something. they just have the text "C classic" on them... probably some wannabe crap company but who cares, the underwear still does the job. google boxerbrief, they look good regardless of what name is on them

only time i would wear that brief from the link would be during sexy time only... no other time...
thatrollingstone
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Is your life really so lackluster that you have to resort to caring about such BS as what style or brand your underwear is?
sr90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Never understood the appeal of designer underwear. The only other person who should see them is your partner, and in most cases when this occurs they'll be taken off fairly quickly anyway.
Anonymous #1
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by 00100101)
i think youre putting way too much focus on brand names... who cares... the style/what it looks like is more important than whos name is on the underwear. will granny panties make you look attractive even if they have some famous/popular lingerie brand name on them? no

i think boxer briefs are the best compromise (not mentioning any names), im wearing some right now. theyre half way between boxers and briefs.
think i got a pack of 4 for a fiver or something. they just have the text "C classic" on them... probably some wannabe crap company but who cares, the underwear still does the job. google boxerbrief, they look good regardless of what name is on them

only time i would wear that brief from the link would be during sexy time only... no other time...
I do agree with you but the style of the branded briefs is so much nicer than department store briefs. for boxers it doesn't matter as much but when guys wear cheap briefs they look like boys rather than men. i personally prefer my bf in briefs so buy him branded ones
Anonymous #1
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by sr90)
Never understood the appeal of designer underwear. The only other person who should see them is your partner, and in most cases when this occurs they'll be taken off fairly quickly anyway.
the appeal is to please your girlfriend. a nice pair of designer briefs look so much more attractive than primarl boxers!
Truflais
Badges: 20
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by sr90)
This :confused: I'd say boxers look a lot better though.
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
its underwear for crying out loud,

a fiver for 4 pairs in primark do ya grand
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
the appeal is to please your girlfriend. a nice pair of designer briefs look so much more attractive than primarl boxers!
oh well i bought knock off designer underwear when on holiday. Go on ebay get em cheap.

Though have to say the cheap market ones, far more comfy
Ste2000
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Briefs for me. Different styles for different occasions and activities.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (184)
14.23%
I'm not sure (59)
4.56%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (380)
29.39%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.86%
I'm not a current university student (633)
48.96%

Watched Threads