Nikkirosen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, I'm currently studying RS for AS - religious ethics and New Testament.
My issue is I have a lot of notes/textbooks/revision guides for religious ethics and next to nothing for the New Testament! Please if any one has any good textbooks, notes, (anything!) comment! It's the kind of subject where you just need as much information as possible! Even revision tips would be helpful!! Thanks you, I'm really hoping to get an A in the exam but I'm working at D/C grade at the moment
minaf
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi-which board are you sitting? You should contact them for help, also ask what reading they recommend, sometimes this is hard to find on the site. You should definitely know your set texts as well as possible and try to get hold of an up to date commentary on the texts-this will have an introduction which should cover things such as authorship, dating etc. If you are at college/school go and see your teacher for help or ask the librarians who should be able to sort this stuff for you. Hope you get some proper help.
harrietaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Nikkirosen)
Hi, I'm currently studying RS for AS - religious ethics and New Testament.
My issue is I have a lot of notes/textbooks/revision guides for religious ethics and next to nothing for the New Testament! Please if any one has any good textbooks, notes, (anything!) comment! It's the kind of subject where you just need as much information as possible! Even revision tips would be helpful!! Thanks you, I'm really hoping to get an A in the exam but I'm working at D/C grade at the moment
Hi- sorry i know this was posted was ages ago but just wondering if this board was OCR? I am doing New Testament with OCR (A2) and finding it a huge struggle to find revision materials. Just wondering if you have any tips/notes/websites that you could share?
Thanks !!
D.SHA64
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
im finding it hard right now as well
anonymouslol
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm doing OCR too and its so difficult to find material for it, that I will probably fail this half. My second half is philosophy also I find this website has material on all other course such as philosophy and old testament but I need New Testament, I need notes for both AS and A2 (currently in A2 but repeating my AS)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (664)
33.54%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (843)
42.58%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (384)
19.39%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (89)
4.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed