The Student Room Group

Rs a level - New testament help!

Hi, I'm currently studying RS for AS - religious ethics and New Testament.
My issue is I have a lot of notes/textbooks/revision guides for religious ethics and next to nothing for the New Testament! Please if any one has any good textbooks, notes, (anything!) comment! It's the kind of subject where you just need as much information as possible! Even revision tips would be helpful!! Thanks you, I'm really hoping to get an A in the exam but I'm working at D/C grade at the moment
Reply 1
Hi-which board are you sitting? You should contact them for help, also ask what reading they recommend, sometimes this is hard to find on the site. You should definitely know your set texts as well as possible and try to get hold of an up to date commentary on the texts-this will have an introduction which should cover things such as authorship, dating etc. If you are at college/school go and see your teacher for help or ask the librarians who should be able to sort this stuff for you. Hope you get some proper help.
Original post by Nikkirosen
Hi, I'm currently studying RS for AS - religious ethics and New Testament.
My issue is I have a lot of notes/textbooks/revision guides for religious ethics and next to nothing for the New Testament! Please if any one has any good textbooks, notes, (anything!) comment! It's the kind of subject where you just need as much information as possible! Even revision tips would be helpful!! Thanks you, I'm really hoping to get an A in the exam but I'm working at D/C grade at the moment

Hi- sorry i know this was posted was ages ago but just wondering if this board was OCR? I am doing New Testament with OCR (A2) and finding it a huge struggle to find revision materials. Just wondering if you have any tips/notes/websites that you could share?
Thanks !!
Reply 3
im finding it hard right now as well
I'm doing OCR too and its so difficult to find material for it, that I will probably fail this half. My second half is philosophy also I find this website has material on all other course such as philosophy and old testament but I need New Testament, I need notes for both AS and A2 (currently in A2 but repeating my AS)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending