The Student Room Group

Interesting second date

So I got past the 1st date (yay) and things went so well :smile: But now, it's time to plan the second date. I need an idea for something fun, an activity that we can do together, or something just unique really. Last time, we went into London for the day and visited the film museum. We're 17 and live in Essex.

Any ideas would be welcome :smile:
Ice skating? :h:
Original post by JayPlays
So I got past the 1st date (yay) and things went so well :smile: But now, it's time to plan the second date. I need an idea for something fun, an activity that we can do together, or something just unique really. Last time, we went into London for the day and visited the film museum. We're 17 and live in Essex.

Any ideas would be welcome :smile:

Crazy golf perhaps? It's a fun game. It's not something that you would do very often so it would be great!
Is it going to be the same story for the 3rd 4th and so on??
Reply 4
Original post by PrincePauper
Is it going to be the same story for the 3rd 4th and so on??

We'll be planning their wedding day at this rate :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ColdWishes
We'll be planning their wedding day at this rate :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, I will be planning his funeral long before that!

You just went to a museum, I'm sure you're creative enough to match or top that...
Picnic, bring a blanket and cool food and go to a park. It can be during the day too so you can do something after, and it's usually much cheaper.
Original post by Tom_green_day
Picnic, bring a blanket and cool food and go to a park. It can be during the day too so you can do something after, and it's usually much cheaper.

You have been reading the news and what's going on with the weather right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincePauper
You have been reading the news and what's going on with the weather right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You need to show a female you're masculine and brave, if a little bit of water puts you off then you need to grab some snickers.
But OT I wasn't sure if you meant to do immediately or in a bit.
Original post by Tom_green_day
You need to show a female you're masculine and brave, if a little bit of water puts you off then you need to grab some snickers.
But OT I wasn't sure if you meant to do immediately or in a bit.

No. A rainy muddy picnic in the middle of a park will be a disaster for both parties. Masculinity is the last thing she will be thinking at that stage. We are not in Disney

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending