The Student Room Group

i am an Iranian ask your questions of Iran

i am an Iranian ask your questions of Iran i answer

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why do you think is the new government of Iran more tilted towards the US than the previous governments? And also, why did you post this question in the Relationships section of TSR?
Is it true iranians don't like middle easterners (arabs)? If it's true, why? Is there some feud between arabs and iranians?
Do you like the current government in Iran? Why or why not?
Reply 4
How will you feel when in the next 30 years your country fractures into the current demographic borders of various ethnicities?
Reply 5
Original post by Lyla_Mikaeal
Is it true iranians don't like middle easterners (arabs)? If it's true, why? Is there some feud between arabs and iranians?

no it's not completely true. Arabs are our religious brothers and sisters and we have no feud with them. but some people want to make problms between us and unfortunately some Iranians are nationalist(like many people around the world) and don't like Arabs and say their wrong idea everywhere.
Original post by starry_st
no it's not completely true. Arabs are our religious brothers and sisters and we have no feud with them. but some people want to make problms between us and unfortunately some Iranians are nationalist(like many people around the world) and don't like Arabs and say their wrong idea everywhere.

Thanks! That clarifies well :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by Lyla_Mikaeal
Do you like the current government in Iran? Why or why not?

i support this government as an Iranian but i like past government more, because i found them more honest
Have you been to America before? And, more importantly, do you see yourself and other Iranians as being like Americans?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Gray Wolf
How will you feel when in the next 30 years your country fractures into the current demographic borders of various ethnicities?

who said my country will fractured? funny idea! said him my country stay and won't fractures into any borders never
Reply 10
Original post by The Swanson
Have you been to America before? And, more importantly, do you see yourself and other Iranians as being like Americans?

Posted from TSR Mobile

no i don't havee been to America yet. we are love all the honest and good peoples all around the world. we don't have any problem with Americans or other nations. our problem is with their criminal governments who want make problem for our country.
Reply 11
salam hamvatan!

Do you live in Iran?
Yeah, do you live in Iran? If so where? What level of education are you in, and what is it like? :smile:
Is there lots of crime where you live?

Are there many immigrants in Iran, what nationality of migrants do you see the most?

What do Iranian people think of Iraqi people?

What do Iranian people think of Turkish people?
Are women free ( speech, dressing options) in Iran compared to the middle east?
Original post by starry_st
i support this government as an Iranian but i like past government more, because i found them more honest

So you support the theocratic oppressive dictatorship of your country? You wouldn't prefer secular democracy?

Do you also agree therefore on your government's anti-Semitic view towards Israel or put more bluntly its ideal of 'wiping Israel off the face of the earth' and what about the oppression of Women who are seen as property of their husbands?
Reply 16
Original post by Edo123
Why do you think is the new government of Iran more tilted towards the US than the previous governments? And also, why did you post this question in the Relationships section of TSR?

i don't think in that way, i didn't know where i should post it :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by TheMoho
salam hamvatan!

Do you live in Iran?

salam
yes
Reply 18
Original post by cant_think_of_name
Yeah, do you live in Iran? If so where? What level of education are you in, and what is it like? :smile:

i live in Tehran, i am a B.S computer engineering student.
Reply 19
Original post by Sgt.Incontro
Is there lots of crime where you live?

Are there many immigrants in Iran, what nationality of migrants do you see the most?

What do Iranian people think of Iraqi people?

What do Iranian people think of Turkish people?

crime happens every where, i don't know what do you mean 'lots of crime', i can say i can go out at 10 o'clock at night simply.
about immigrants yes there are many immigrants but most of them are construction workers. most of them are Afghan i think.

each person has his own thinking, but i think they are our Muslim brothers and sisters and like every nation have good person and bad person, just this!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest