The Student Room Group

i am an Iranian ask your questions of Iran

Scroll to see replies

Original post by starry_st
no i don't havee been to America yet. we are love all the honest and good peoples all around the world. we don't have any problem with Americans or other nations. our problem is with their criminal governments who want make problem for our country.

You mean the criminal, illegitimate government of Iran right?
Reply 41

yes i agree with 'wiping Israel off the face of the earth', this is not a legal country, there is no Israel, there is Palestine! Israel is criminal and w don't know it as a country on the earth.

such a shame. you seemed quite intelligent for the first few posts.
Original post by Gray Wolf
How will you feel when in the next 30 years your country fractures into the current demographic borders of various ethnicities?

This is about Iran, not England.
When you say wipe Israel off the face of the map, do you mean that you don't recognise the state of Israel and regard it as Palestinian territory, or do you mean the area that is currently known as Israel that you regard as Palestine should be destroyed with nuclear weapons.
Original post by MagicNMedicine
When you say wipe Israel off the face of the map, do you mean that you don't recognise the state of Israel and regard it as Palestinian territory, or do you mean the area that is currently known as Israel that you regard as Palestine should be destroyed with nuclear weapons.

Such a shame, people never ask this question!
Original post by FreedomCostsTax
Where is this state? It definitely isn't in Palestine.

Go to Google maps, type in Palestine, its the West Bank and Gaza strip.
Reply 46
Original post by booklookinggirl
Please do not take starry_st as a representation of us Iranians. I do not come from a Muslim family myself, but I do have a bunch of Muslim friends and neither of them has any of these backward views mentioned here.

a question: do your Muslim friends accept Israel when even some of JEWISH people don't accept it?
if so i should say they are not real Muslims!
do you think the holocaust happened?
Original post by goldenfish
Go to Google maps, type in Palestine, its the West Bank and Gaza strip.

Gaza was never really apart of Palestine, it belongs to Egypt.
Gaza was never really apart of Palestine, it belongs to Egypt.

No, it doesn't. it borders Egypt, but does not belong to it.
No, it doesn't. it borders Egypt, but does not belong to it.

I know it is no longer sovereign land of Egypt. However, Gaza is not Palestinian land. It's a historical fact that Predynastic Egyptian's ruled Gaza throughout 3000 BC all the way up until 1400 BC. After that, Gaza was in and out of Egypt's control as it was captured by the Israelites, Assyrians, Persians, Macedonians, Romans, Ottomans and the British Empire. Nevertheless, it was Egyptians who created civilisation in Gaza, and ruled it for the most part. In fact, when Modern Egypt was established in 1832, it originally included Gaza.
Reply 51
Original post by Mrkingpenguin
This makes me want to cry. I really hope this is a troll or you dear girl have been indoctrinated.

it's not a troll and i don't have been indoctrinated!!! you can cry! or we cry for you because of thinking secular democracy is the best!
Reply 52
Original post by felamaslen
You mean the criminal, illegitimate government of Iran right?

Iran government made by Iranian about 30 years ago. ilelgitimate government is US and UK governments and they are criminal as each smart person can understand it.
I know it is no longer sovereign land of Egypt. However, Gaza is not Palestinian land. It's a historical fact that Predynastic Egyptian's ruled Gaza throughout 3000 BC all the way up until 1400 BC. After that, Gaza was in and out of Egypt's control as it was captured by the Israelites, Assyrians, Persians, Macedonians, Romans, Ottomans and the British Empire. Nevertheless, it was Egyptians who created civilisation in Gaza, and ruled it for the most part. In fact, when Modern Egypt was established in 1832, it originally included Gaza.

In march 1979, Egypt renounced all claims to the Gaza Strip.

thus it does not belong to Egypt.
In march 1979, Egypt renounced all claims to the Gaza Strip.

thus it does not belong to Egypt.

You are missing the point. Gaza is not Palestinian land.... Palestine has been wiped off the map and renamed Israel. Palestinians have been given Gaza, which is land that originally belonged to Egypt.
Iran government made by Iranian about 30 years ago. ilelgitimate government is US and UK governments and they are criminal as each smart person can understand it.

You claim that the governments of the US and UK are illegitimate despite having been elected during free elections by the people, but that the theocratic dictatorship government of Iran, under the Ayatollah Khomeini or Khamenei and formed in non-free "elections", is legitimate?

This tells me all I need to know really.
Reply 56
Original post by the bear
such a shame. you seemed quite intelligent for the first few posts.

if I've said Israel is the best i stay intelligent in your opinion yeah?:biggrin:
sorry i should say my beliefs whether you like or not!
Original post by Valentas
Wow, Iranian government might be dictatorship but they do not do this: go to other countries and bomb them, when citizens overwhelmingly ask to not go to war, they reluctantly are forced by Russia to abandon this plan, Congress pass laws that are unconstitutional(see NDAA), Iran does not go around the world and pollute countries with depleted uranium. So, Iran is paradise of democracy compared to US, UK and most of the EU because EU Comissioners who rule the union are not selected by people. They are selected by someone's interests. So it follows that EU is itself showing signs of dictatorship. For example, no one asked Latvians opinion whether they want Euro, 70% said no but they got euro anyways by politicians will. So where in the world do you see much democracy left? Look at China: it is going to 3rd world countries and invest in infrastructure in exchange to utilise countries resources? What does West do? Send more troops to the countries and loot them. Lol. So much for democracy. No one asked Americans to vote for these wars and most of them now says no. Yet, no one listens them. If it's not dictatorship, then I don't what it is.

The best accomplishment for the world would be this: get the **** out of other people space. Iran has it's own traditions and culture and if I was president of US, I would send all troops back home. I have no interest in farming opium in Afghanistan for CIA interest. Most Americans will probably refuse to send their kids to war because the playbook is exposed: no genuine conflict, only paid mercenaries causing trouble and then US coming to free the people from oppression which THEY caused. Also, Israel is not country of evil. There are nutty people in government such as prime minister who should be sent to war leading the troops instead of barking nonsense in his cabinet, there are nutty people in Moscow, DC, Beijing and London. This is why solution is to mind your own business. Because current state of the world is total embarrassment: they plucked Native Americans and ordered them to be more civilised when in reality, we are just monkeys in shoes with a thinking of war instead of cooperation. Even animals are better at this than we are. So we are primitive in our spirituality while technologies are advancing exponentially. It's getting very dangerous.

Why are you talking to me as if I am responsible for the actions of the US or the UK, you have no idea my opinions on the governments of these countries actions. For a start, I do not like the EU as it has become and I agree it is too undemocratic in fact I want it become simply a free trade zone with no political aspects. I also didn't agree with the invasion of Iraq, I think it was a stupid move, but you must bare in mind that in the case of Afghanistan the war was to remove the Taliban who were sponsoring the terrorists who caused 9/11, any country has the right to defend itself against terrorist attacks. Anyway, its by the by as the Iraq war is over and Afghanistan War will be over for good next year when the last troops leave.

The fact is the terrorist attacks will continue, and there will be more wars if Islamist fundamentalists are allowed to control countries, such as the Taliban in Afghanistan and now Hamas in the Gaza Strip. We need to avoid wars when possible but also try to aim towards democracy worldwide, because liberal democracies never go to war with each other and it is the best most fair system there is.
Reply 58
Original post by MagicNMedicine

it means Zionists have to leave Palestine territory and all maps should write Palestine not Israel!

nuclear weapons??! Islam don't let us to use such a harmful and mass destruction weapons .
Palestine is recognised by the majority of the UN and the majority of the world as a free state.
Israel is almost as big a terrorist nation as America.
You obviously agree with the murder and destruction of palastinians by Israel. You're the fool.

Yes, but most of the Western world who are in the UN do not recognise it including the likes of the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, France, Germany, Spain etc.

Why is Israel a terrorist nation when all it is trying to do is defend itself from its enemies on all its borders, including rocket attacks from Palestine.
And no I don't, I want a 2 state solution for Israel and Palestine, but only when Hamas are ousted as they support terrorist activity. When Palestine can arrange a proper democracy, and not have two separate groups with claims to govern, then they can be considered as a proper country.

Quick Reply

Latest