The Student Room Group

i am an Iranian ask your questions of Iran

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Oschene23
Where would you suggest the Israeli population should go then? Are you suggesting they don't deserve a homeland?

That's correct, they don't have a homeland. They shouldn't have invaded and forced out another nation.
Do you really believe you have the ability to speak for an entire nation?
Oh I bet they'd have a great time and be treated so well.

I'm willing to bet that they would be treated miles better than how the Palestinians have been treated during the last 60 years... have you even thought about the Palestinian people? Why have they been kicked out of their country?
Original post by starry_st
defend itself?? ha ha! Zionists attack to Palestinians and kill them and get their territory and jailed them and you say they defense themselves? are you kidding? Hamas support terrorist activity? are you a student really? with this unrealistic opinions? Hamas is defending Palestinians! Israel have to leave that place, and the Palestinian themselves should choose a government!

didn't you see videos about Zionist barbaric behavior with Palestinian? and didn't see that Palestinians defend themselves with stones again Zionist's guns and tanks? such a shame!!! really shame for your closed eyes.

Your atrocious use of grammar is annoying me now but anyway I'll tell you what is wrong with Hamas you brainwashed naïve tool:

-Hamas when firing rockets against Israel often do it within densely populated areas showing no regard for their own civilian population, presumably because they think Israel won't target them back if they attack from civilian areas.

-In these rocket/mortar attacks they actively target Israel civilians within cities and have been condemned by many human rights organisations for war crimes.

-They use their own children as human shields and have often use them as soldiers as well, some under the age of 14.

-They actively glorify terrorist activity and jihad/martyrdom, including in their education/media directed at children, inciting hatred of Israel/Jews.

-They have prevented students from taking up scholarships overseas in the US, denying their own people freedom of movement.

-Protestors to the regime are dealt with using torturing and firing squads, as well as detaining political prisoners with many other human rights abuses recorded.
Reply 84
I'm glad to hear it, I was shocked to be frank that a university student would have such brainwashed views even in Iran. I personally, cant see how anyone could support the oppressive dictatorship that is in place in Iran, or the shocking lack of human rights for the vast majority of the population.
<br>
so funny! Israel is not criminal but Iran government is oppressive!it is so clear which brain washed, mine or yours with Zionists mendacious media!i leave you with your funny ideas! hope you wake up before its become too late.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 85
Original post by Wasting Light
Do you really believe you have the ability to speak for an entire nation?

i say my opinions as an Iranian. each person can have his/her own ideas.
i say my opinions as an Iranian. each person can have his/her own ideas.

You're title is extremely misleading as it says "ask your questions of iran" indicating I'm getting an answer from Iran as a whole or at the very least an Iranian authority figure not some bored students worthless opinions.
Reply 87
Original post by FreedomCostsTax
Palestinians are alive, Palestine is not.

in your opinion maybe. but in Iran all the maps show Palestine yet. :smile:
Reply 88
Why do you worship French people so much?
Reply 89

Persian source please.

I think its right that the US and its allies have ended the war in Iraq and are removing all troops from Afghanistan by 2014. With regards to Palestine as I've said it requires a two state solution with Israel with threats dropped on both sides and amongst the rest of the surrounding Arab nations. The US supports Israel because like it or not, the consolidated democracy with which it has held on to is an example for the rest of the Middle East with their authoritarian backwards regimes in much need of overthrowing.

US overthrowing the Kings of Saudi Arabia, Qatar etc? :hahaha:
Reply 90
That was one claim yes when **** hit the fan in the global media, but actually a direct translation taken from the Iranian presidential website read quite clearly that

"the Zionist Regime of Israel faces a dead end and will under God's grace be wiped off the map" and
"the Zionist Regime that is a usurper and illegitimate regime and a cancerous tumour should be wiped off the map."

Try and explain that away, even regardless of the fact that its common knowledge what the Iranian's would like to do with Israel (destroy it) including I'd imagine the death of many civilians ( they always express hysteria that the West is doing just this), but they have not got the military to allow it. If they had nuclear weapons, we'd all be in trouble.

I'm assuming you know History, was it not the US which permitted the use of Chemical Weapons on Iranians?

The US said 'End justifies the means'

So should in the case of Israel!
Reply 91
Anyway, its by the by as the Iraq war is over and Afghanistan War will be over for good next year when the last troops leave.

The fact is the terrorist attacks will continue, and there will be more wars if Islamist fundamentalists are allowed to control countries, such as the Taliban in Afghanistan and now Hamas in the Gaza Strip. We need to avoid wars when possible but also try to aim towards democracy worldwide, because liberal democracies never go to war with each other and it is the best most fair system there is.

http://therealrevo.com/blog/?p=108342 <- no, Obama wants his troops to continue farming poppy. Because US is so broke that they cannot fill the budget without selling drugs.

Indeed. Some people are nuts as I said. And they must be dealt accordingly, hopefully by peaceful means but the whole stir in Middle East is bought and paid for by CIA, US government and other letters agencies. They are the cause of disruption. So what that Assad is dictator? Syrians support that guy so what is the point in bringing his throne down? Firstly, that guy never wanted to be a dictator, his brother died and he had to take over. As an eye doctor he's doing pretty good job pushing USA mercenaries out of his country. Syria war is not civil war - all enemies are coming from beyond it's borders.
I don't see Russia, China or Brazil sending their troops to Middle East and bombing the hell out of everyone there to help democracy which US long lost since Kennedy's assassination.

And yes, wars are so antique, at least to common human being on the Earth except some idiots who happened to be born into trilionaires families and have an ambition to rule the world because all other goals are achieved: they're simply bored out of their minds. Too bad their choice is to bomb people not share what they have and in this way, they would strengthen their position as elite guys even more because everyone would like them...plain stupid moves from bored minds.

And sorry for quoting you and having a rant there. I wanted to write a short post and then had a flash of inspiration that lead to some off-topic stuff.
in your opinion maybe. but in Iran all the maps show Palestine yet. :smile:

Just because you don't recognise the State of Israel, that doesn't mean that it isn't there... it is there, and they have been terrorising Palestinians for 60+ years.
Reply 93
You're title is extremely misleading as it says "ask your questions of iran" indicating I'm getting an answer from Iran as a whole or at the very least an Iranian authority figure not some bored students worthless opinions.

many people hear believe this ideas. and i should mention you that each person's idea is worthy for him/her

i say asked your question about Iran because i know there is wrong ideas about Iran and Iranian that western media teach them. i live here so i can say you they tell the truth or not
Where would you suggest the Israeli population should go then? Are you suggesting they don't deserve a homeland?

back to Europe where they first came from. they have their homelands, and their homeleands are on american and european soil. Palestine is the homeland of the Palestinians.
Reply 95
Original post by FreedomCostsTax
Just because you don't recognise the State of Israel, that doesn't mean that it isn't there... it is there, and they have been terrorising Palestinians for 60+ years.

yes they are there, but that is not their country they are just criminal terrorists and enemy of Palestinians. they are not owner of that land.
many people hear believe this ideas. and i should mention you that each person's idea is worthy for him/her

i say asked your question about Iran because i know there is wrong ideas about Iran and Iranian that western media teach them. i live here so i can say you they tell the truth or not

You're first sentence is basically incomprehensible gibberish so I'll ignore it.

Given that Iran appears to be to be nothing more than a Islamic rogue state with the desire to blow the western world up I give you the opportunity to enlighten me?
Reply 97
Your atrocious use of grammar is annoying me now but anyway I'll tell you what is wrong with Hamas you brainwashed naïve tool:

-Hamas when firing rockets against Israel often do it within densely populated areas showing no regard for their own civilian population, presumably because they think Israel won't target them back if they attack from civilian areas.

-In these rocket/mortar attacks they actively target Israel civilians within cities and have been condemned by many human rights organisations for war crimes.

-They use their own children as human shields and have often use them as soldiers as well, some under the age of 14.

-They actively glorify terrorist activity and jihad/martyrdom, including in their education/media directed at children, inciting hatred of Israel/Jews.

-They have prevented students from taking up scholarships overseas in the US, denying their own people freedom of movement.

-Protestors to the regime are dealt with using torturing and firing squads, as well as detaining political prisoners with many other human rights abuses recorded.

wrong wrong wrong ideas. don't listen just to media. search yourself to find the truth!
yes they are there, but that is not their country they are just criminal terrorists and enemy of Palestinians. they are not owner of that land.

They are not the rightful owners of the land, but they are the owners - by theft.
Reply 99
You're first sentence is basically incomprehensible gibberish so I'll ignore it.

Given that Iran appears to be to be nothing more than a Islamic rogue state with the desire to blow the western world up I give you the opportunity to enlighten me?

sorry i can't understand your sayings. ok stay dark:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest