Livigoodman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have my uca fashion journalism interview on Friday the 10th of January and I'm really worried. I have never been fixated on writing or been obsessed with fashion all my life, but the course looked great for me in terms of getting into a field I really enjoy. As a result, I'm quite apprehensive about the knowledge I need for questions in the interview as it's a group discussion and I think we need factual info too! Help me! Has anyone done it and got advice for me!!
2ndClass
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You should really reevaluate your priorities. It seems like you've chosen this degree on a whim and it's not something that's highly employable anyway tbh.
Livigoodman
Rep:
?
So you're saying you have to have loved fashion and writing all your life to do the course?
MaredEmlyn
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
HEY LIVI!! Oh my gosh I'll see you friday! I'll be there too! Don't worry about the questions, I'm sure you'll be fine! As long as you have an opinion on whatever they show you, you'll be okay! I've attached a picture of myself (hopefully its uploaded with this post) .. if you see me come up and say hey!!
MaredEmlyn
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Name:  pwincessmaled.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  252.6 KB
Livigoodman
Rep:
?
(Original post by MaredEmlyn)
HEY LIVI!! Oh my gosh I'll see you friday! I'll be there too! Don't worry about the questions, I'm sure you'll be fine! As long as you have an opinion on whatever they show you, you'll be okay! I've attached a picture of myself (hopefully its uploaded with this post) .. if you see me come up and say hey!!

Hiya!!
I can't actually go! This was the only day I could go, but a family matter has arisen so I can't be there! I have sent an email to them, buy if they don't get it in time - or think I've ditched, would you mind explaining? Haha xx
Livigoodman
Rep:
?
(Original post by Livigoodman)
Hiya!!
I can't actually go! This was the only day I could go, but a family matter has arisen so I can't be there! I have sent an email to them, buy if they don't get it in time - or think I've ditched, would you mind explaining? Haha xx
And I love your outfit!!
MaredEmlyn
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh gosh that's too bad I hope you're okay! Well I might try but I don't think they'll want me messing in other people business if you get me? What's your full name? Just so I know it just in case! and THANKS xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Nov '19
  • University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (20)
22.47%
Unconditional if firmed (4)
4.49%
Unconditional if insurance (0)
0%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (1)
1.12%
No unconditional offers (64)
71.91%

Watched Threads