rishabharora
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Physics AS level OCR -B Coursework and Help
Hi guys!!! I am doing my AS level now and have completed my first physics coursework, which was the materials presentation. Can any of you guys have done this course, can you please tell me what is the next coursework about. I just know that it is to do something with electricity...
Also is some physics gods are reading this, can you also give me some tips and tricks, on how to improve my scores in physics!!
Erulia
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Have you started your second physics coursework yet? Mine is about resistivity of a wire and how changing the length of a wire in a circuit affects its resistance so you can calculate the constant resistivity of that wire. I'm a bit stuck too. So if you or anyone can help it would be much appreciated!! I'm awful at coursework.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.38%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (39)
11.89%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.23%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.34%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.37%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed