Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Gaultier)
I'm studying... In France

I'm interested in... Management bachelor

I'm thinking about... Applying at Ucas
Hi Gaultier!

Where about's in France are you studying?
If you're interested in a BA Management degree, take a look at the Business and Management forum!

For now, take a look at the Applications and UCAS forum, this will hopefully guide you in the right direction!

All the best of luck when applying! If you need any help/ advice or have any questions, please get in touch! Welcome to TSR! !!
Gaultier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Dear sir or madam,

I am about to send my application as an independant through ucas from France, but my referent has ticked the case " I can't provide a predicted grade " . It's an error and she has just sent it over .
Do you know if there is any solution to change it ?

Yours sincerely
Pickles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Dear sir or madam,

I am about to send my application as an independant through ucas from France, but my referent has ticked the case " I can't provide a predicted grade " . It's an error and she has just sent it over .

Yours sincerely
Hi Gaultier!

Someone will be in touch to help you

JLP
Ecosse_14
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Dear sir or madam,

Yours sincerely
Hi Gaultier,

Assuming you mean it has been sent to UCAS, what you'll have to do now that you've sent your application to UCAS is contact UCAS themselves, probably by telephoning them. Once through on the phone, explain your situation and hopefully their advisers will be able to help you. Their phone number will be on their website.

Hope that helps, any if you have any more questions just let us know!

Ecosse
Gaultier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
ok, thanks a lot.
I was not very clear but i have not sent my application yet.
I was waiting the send of the letter from my referent to ucas to send my complete file. So she sent it over and i received an email from ucas telling me that my referent had ticked the case " i can't provide predicted grade ".
It was an error because she was not supposed to tick it. Do you know how she could correct this ?

Thanks a lot for answering
Ecosse_14
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
ok, thanks a lot.
I was not very clear but i have not sent my application yet.
I was waiting the send of the letter from my referent to ucas to send my complete file. So she sent it over and i received an email from ucas telling me that my referent had ticked the case " i can't provide predicted grade ".
It was an error because she was not supposed to tick it. Do you know how she could correct this ?

Thanks a lot for answering
Sorry for the confusion.

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the referee part of UCAS (especially for individual applicants), so they only thing I can do is to advise you or your referee to still contact UCAS to ask for their support with this. Email is probably fine to just ask what steps you should take. It might be the case that only UCAS can change it anyway.

Hope they get it sorted for you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (43)
23.24%
My career doesn't need one (25)
13.51%
I'm sick of studying (38)
20.54%
I can't find a course I want to do (5)
2.7%
I don't know enough about them (13)
7.03%