Soakeszz100
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey, I'm currently studying An Inspector Calls in English and I need an essay to work off of. The question is as follows;
How does much does responsibility play a part throughout the play?
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
That's a pretty easy question because the simple answer is: practically everything. The entire play is about social responsibility, with every single character responding differently to their apparently responsibility with respect to Eva/Daisy and of course, the Inspector can be regarded as the mouthpiece of social responsibility and conscience.
Tom_green_day
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think you may have to write the essay yourself, that's kinda the point.
You need to look at how Priestly (I think it was him? It's been a few years since I did it for GCSE) presents responsibility, and since it's a play don't only focus on the words. They don't tell you this enough but looking at stage presentation is important for an essay on a play.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (706)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (889)
42.72%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.89%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed