writerSalmon
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Posted from TSR Mobile

"What is this lunacy, plebeian?" She snarled, scrutinizing him with arched eyebrows. "W-well..." the peasant mumbled, twiddling his thumbs. "OUT WITH IT!" She bellowed. The peasant appeared close to tears. "Your, uh, majesty and beautiful-ness, erm, we c-c-couldn't obtain your roses..." "WHAT?!" she screamed, rising to her feet. A tear trickled down the servant's red face as he was banished from Kingdom Aueli. "Damned servants..." she grumbled, sitting down. "The workmen are not suited to my castle." She flipped her russet locks over her shoulder and yelled for grapes from the garden, which where brought to her in seconds by a quivering wench. "Hm!" She muttered in content, and nibbled her grapes.

Queen Ameliæ was truly a piece of work; she slaughtered her faithful husband in cold blood and took over our hamlet of Ielir and expanded it by starting wars, massacring the honest people of Ielir. However, she was easy on the eyes; she'd long chestnut curls to here back, hypnotic light brown eyes. Her skin was dark, glowing. Her lips, two cushions against each other of a light pink. She was undeniably beautiful on the outside, but who knew what evil lay within her core?
writerSalmon
Rep:
?
Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dwane
Badges: 6
Report 7 years ago
How unfair that the evil tend to possess more beauty than they deserve.

(Original post by writerSalmon)
She was undeniably beautiful on the outside, but who knew what evil lay within her core?
Since you have already given us a taste of how evil she can be, I don't think this last line leaves us with the impression that you intended. What do you think?
writerSalmon
Rep:
?
I think you may be right, might have to tweak that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (201)
43.6%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (52)
11.28%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.59%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (98)
21.26%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (48)
10.41%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed