Classic Style Tips to Live By! - What Are Yours -2014 Resolutions!Watch
1. Don't be so hard on yourself - be kind to your spirit. Everyone, even Nelson Mandela, has made a mistake.
2. Laugh more - really laugh to the point that it hurts. Then after you've recovered, laugh again.
3. Learn to see the good in people - this will help you navigate through life. Everyone is not designed to be your best friend, but you can always learn something from people and celebrate a positive characteristic they may have.
4. Learn the lessons in whatever situation you may be going through. Don't view problems as stumbling blocks. View them as grand challenges that give you opportunities to learn.
5. Be stronger than your feelings: There will be times when you will want to give up on your dreams because you may be burnt out, or in a bad mood, or think you don't have what it takes, or whatever. But the human spirit is stronger than any passing feelings and insecurities. Feelings are fickle and fleeting - be steadfast and true to your spirit and your destiny.
6. Believe that nothing is impossible - really believe this because its true.
7. Be passionate in everything you do and live every single day as if it were your last.
8. Be more loving and give your best to those in need - And don't give away your worst. Give away something you would want someone to give to you.
9. Volunteer - this gets the focus off of you and your problems and allows you to be productive with your time.
10.Dream BIG like a child - And have fun designing your wonderful destiny.
11.Identify how you would like to positively impact the world.
12. Surround yourself with people who love you, push you to be better, and want to see you grow. But first shake the haters off!
13. Spend time with the ones you love. Life is precious and is over in the blink of an eye.
14. Free yourself from whatever may be holding you back. Don't get stuck in a "woulda-coulda-shoulda" situation. Always look within for your next step.