Business ethics help :( Watch

angelxox
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, I'm doing religious studies:Philosophy and ethics- A2 on the ocr exam board and am really having trouble with ethics,mainly business ethics. I managed to get a B in ethics last year but this year I have a new teacher and I don't find him useful at all. Can anybody recommend and books or sites that could help me with it please
TSR Learn Together
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
j-a-y-888
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by angelxox)
Hi, I'm doing religious studies:Philosophy and ethics- A2 on the ocr exam board and am really having trouble with ethics,mainly business ethics. I managed to get a B in ethics last year but this year I have a new teacher and I don't find him useful at all. Can anybody recommend and books or sites that could help me with it please
Hi, sorry to hear you're having difficulties with Ethics at the moment, though I must admit, Business Ethics was definitely must least favourite topic when I was studying it last year!

In terms of resources, I'd recommend investing in this text book as well as 'The Puzzle of Ethics' by Peter Vardy - I think a lot of people would make the same recommendation.

Also, check out this site: http://www.philosophicalinvestigations.co.uk/
There's a great set of resources (for both ethics and philosophy) that I found really useful last year.

Hope this helped and best of luck to you
angelxox
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by j-a-y-888)
Hi, sorry to hear you're having difficulties with Ethics at the moment, though I must admit, Business Ethics was definitely must least favourite topic when I was studying it last year!

In terms of resources, I'd recommend investing in this text book as well as 'The Puzzle of Ethics' by Peter Vardy - I think a lot of people would make the same recommendation.

Also, check out this site: http://www.philosophicalinvestigations.co.uk/
There's a great set of resources (for both ethics and philosophy) that I found really useful last year.

Hope this helped and best of luck to you
Thank you very much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (71)
14.29%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (76)
15.29%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (94)
18.91%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (197)
39.64%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (26)
5.23%
No particular grades needed (33)
6.64%