Social life for postgrads?Watch
1. If I want to move out of halls halfway through the term, is this allowed?
2. How's your social life been at QM? How many opportunities are there to meet people?
3. Do people generally talk to people in the same halls but different flat?
No problem, in response to your questions:
1. Yes, providing there is someone on the waiting list for university accommodation, I know people that have left at Christmas so its totally possible.
2. I think it's what you make of it. I went to a lot of freshers so I've made a few undergraduate friends. They do arrange outings for postgraduates as well but I don't know how successful these are. The student union are pretty good at arranging things like 'try something new' classes to try and get people to socialise more.
3. Totally dependant on the accommodation, in mine no. But in places like creed they do. This could be down to the fact my flat is all postgrads though I guess!