The Student Room Group

Drunk mistakes

I hear so many stories from friends and online about girls who make 'stupid mistakes' when they're drunk. If she goes out clubbing and drinking or whatever and ends up in another man's bed the next morning is it her fault? Should she have been aware that this is a possible consequence of drinking? Should people raise more awareness of the ramifications of drinking and not being in the right state of mind or just accept that these things happen- just stupid mistakes. Although some of these stupid mistakes could cost something that you will never get back

I am a girl and I'm not saying I have a particular opinion on the matter but I would be interested to see what you think
Reply 1
If both parties are drunk at the time, logically by the current guidelines set out each party would be raping one another because neither party is in a fit state to give consent. But that is just silly, so really both parties are to blame and neither party and be charged with any crime.

If you can't control yourself enough when you get drunk, don't get at all.
I got so drunk that I lost my jeans when I went to example and rudemental I had my card my phone and my id in my pocket and I can't remember seeing rudemental and...
I REGRET NOTHING!!!
I had no idea how I lost my jeans but I still had my shoes
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending