Misbahamjad
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi, im a little confused on a topic to choose for my EPQ, there needs to be a science behind it. Please help me. I'm so stuck.
Thanks. xxx
Chemie
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Which science? This could help narrow things down. You could look into the ethical side of something scientific as well, or perhaps the prospects of some emerging discovery/ approach to a problem?
I also wanted to do a science-based EPQ, and ended up doing mine on prospects of space tourism. Whatever you do decide to do, make sure it's something of genuine interest to you, it will make writing the thing easier
Good luck!
Misbahamjad
Rep:
Well the thing is that i might be doing infectious diseases such as should people be treated with antibiotics? but then i dont find it that compelling. Something that is new, inviting and very unique. Space tourism does sound very interesting but what could be a question to it?
Chemie
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Try reading around your general topic to see what's happened in that field - as you hone in on a specific topic, it could be worth seeing how available reliable (e.g. scientific articles or journal articles, or even books) sources are, as it is something I struggled a little with mine.
My own question was whether cost is the main barrier to space tourism- it allowed me to compare the significance of different factors
Hope this has helped in some way
Misbahamjad
Rep:
thank youuu <3 i will definitely. I have a deadline for next week but ill let you know what it is.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (7)
11.86%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.69%
Finding the time to revise (6)
10.17%
Finding the motivation (12)
20.34%
Getting distracted (10)
16.95%
Procrastination (23)
38.98%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads