The Student Room Group

Leeds Trinity Primary Education Interview

I've got an interview soon at Leeds Trinity for a primary education course. Does anyone have any tips or helpful knowledge on the interviews? Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by jothecatlady
I've got an interview soon at Leeds Trinity for a primary education course. Does anyone have any tips or helpful knowledge on the interviews? Thanks!

CONGRATZ ![s]x Am still waiting for a reply send my ucas late November :frown:if you don't mind me asking what were your predicted grades :smile::smile:
The sort of questions you'll be asked are ....

Why do you think you'd make a good teacher?
What experience do you have of working with children?
Give me an example of when you ...... (controlled children, came up with a lesson idea etc)
Explain how you would introduce the idea of XXX to a group of KS1 children.
Why Leeds Trinity (ie. what does this Uni offer that the others dont)?
Etc.

You may get asked about current issues in education - so do some reading-up on stuff on the education pages of newspapers like The Guardian, Daily Telegraph, Independent (all online). Example - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/michael-goves-new-maths-curriculum-risks-damaging-pupils-by-introducing-them-to-multiplication-and-division-years-too-early-says-report-9042286.html

Good Luck!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Have you logged into evision and looked at the topics for discussion?
I think that's all we have to do.
When is your interview?
Reply 4
Original post by jothecatlady

Have you logged into evision and looked at the topics for discussion?
I think that's all we have to do.
When is your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending