Looking for housemates in Cardiff for next year (2014/2015)

Watch
crazymeyeh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello,

My boyfriend (2nd year) and I (1st year) are looking for housemates to get a house for next year (2014/2015). We are looking for a house in the Cathays area with preferably double rooms. Does anyone know where we can find housemates or is anyone interested in joining a group with us?

Let me know if you have any questions
BigC361
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by crazymeyeh)
Hello,

My boyfriend (2nd year) and I (1st year) are looking for housemates to get a house for next year (2014/2015). We are looking for a house in the Cathays area with preferably double rooms. Does anyone know where we can find housemates or is anyone interested in joining a group with us?

Let me know if you have any questions
Hi I have 3 double rooms available in a house on Moy Road for next year 2014/2015 as My housemates all graduate and leave at the end of this year. Private message me If you are still interested.
Poppyannabel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Me and my 2 friends (one boy, one girl) are looking for housemates for next year, all first years

Posted from TSR Mobile
crazymeyeh
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
What price range are you looking at?
JamesA
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i'm looking to find poeple to share with if anyones still looking?
crazymeyeh
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Yeah I'm still looking for a house between £220-260 a month
EstherKing.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi are you lot still looking for a house, for Cardiff this September? I've been doing lots of online research and phoned up a few letting agents.. at this time of year, most of them only seem to rent out to groups. Although, I've found a few houses still available and they're really nice, you seem to be able to get a lot for your money in Cardiff!

Do you guys want to live near the main Campus, e.g. Miskin Street, Ruthin Gardens, Richard Street kind of area?

Anyway, my name is Esther and I will be on Neuroscience, if anyone wants a tidy, nice housemate, I'm here haha x
Umaya
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi I'm a first year student still looking for housemates for next year. I was hoping to find somewhere for under £300 a month if anyone's still looking?
aya1996
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i would be intrested in your offer.
Umaya
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by aya1996)
i would be intrested in your offer.
ah cool do you have a group of people already?
xXFrenchKicksXx
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey, is anyone still looking for housemates? We are a group of 3 (a girl and two guys), all currently third years (either on placement or planning on doing a masters next year) with a maximum budget of around £300 Let me know if you are interested
Umaya
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by xXFrenchKicksXx)
Hey, is anyone still looking for housemates? We are a group of 3 (a girl and two guys), all currently third years (either on placement or planning on doing a masters next year) with a maximum budget of around £300 Let me know if you are interested
Hi I'm still looking, I'm a first year psychology student. Have you seen any houses yet?
Onipede
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by xXFrenchKicksXx)
Hey, I am looking for a house next year, I'll be on placement at the Heath...

What do you guys study?

Have you been looking at houses?
Abderian
Report 6 years ago
Hi, I'm a second year chem student looking for people to share with if anyone else is still looking?
Osha
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If any of you are still looking at properties, we're moving out of our 4-5 bed in Heath and looking for replacement tenants (we will probably be moving out quite soon though, so it would be perfect for anyone wanting to stay in Cardiff over the summer). It's a really nice property compared to most student places, only £1000 a month, and no admin fees, either. PM me if you're interested at all.
bethhhh_
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Double room available (for the 2014/2015 academic year) in a 7 bedroom student house in Cathays, Cardiff. A fully furnished (including desk), very spacious room. The house includes 2 shared bathrooms, a shared kitchen/living area and a garden/outside area. It is only a 5 minute walk away from Cardiff University Cathays Campus, is surrounded by shops and a couple of pubs/restaurants and is only a short walk away from Cathays Train Station and Cardiff City Centre - therefore it is in an ideal location! All other housemates - a mix of boys and girls - are down to earth, clean and easy to live with.

Please contact me via phone or email if interested as a tenant is needed to be found ASAP!
Em11833
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi, if anyone is still looking for a room for next year then please get in contact with me!

We are looking for two people to share a house with us for 2014/2015. We currently have a house secured, which is located on Cranbrook Street and is very very close to cardiff university buildings (particularly to the Queens buildings and maths and the students union).

The rooms available are two first floor rooms, which are of generous size and both have double beds, desks, wardrobes etc. There are 3 bathrooms (one on each floor) as well as a large kitchen/diner. The house is for 7 people and currently we have 2 boys and 3 girls, all of whom are very friendly.

The rent is £300 per month (not including bills) and we are looking for someone to take up a contract for 12 months - you pay half rent for July and August if you don't intend on staying there during the holidays.

We need someone to sign ASAP and so if you are interested and want to look at the house please get in contact with me.

Many Thanks
Emily
woofimaduck
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi Guys,

We are currently looking for a fifth person to share a house with! We have a house secured in Roath for only £250 a month (quiet cheap for cardiff!). We are a group of 4 girls, currently in 1st or 2nd year at Cardiff met, studying at both Llandaff and Cyncoed campuses! Contact me for further details
pete.allen27
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
We've got a really nice, fully refurbished 8 bed house right in the middle of Cathays (student town). The house is fully furnished including dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. 2 bathrooms and a wash closet and a paved garden type area outside.

There are 5 double bedrooms left to share with 2 friendly, easy-going guys and one girl (one masters and two undergrads). Only 15 mins walk into the main city centre and local shops 30 secs away (including Lidls who have regular offers on alcohol and muffins). The main campuses Llandaff and Cycnoed and student union are also only a short walk away.

Please message/email me for more information, cheers!
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (9)
18.37%
No one else does (20)
40.82%
I'm embarrassed about my background (6)
12.24%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (12)
24.49%
We don't use a video platform (1)
2.04%
I don't have a camera (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
2.04%

Watched Threads