?
Report 7 years ago
That is seriously small.
VoguerClass
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Girl! LOVE THE SKIN YOU'RE IN, there are enough good-looking short guys! Just have confidence in yourself, as long as you look after yourself and are healthy I don't see why guys wouldn't find you attractive? I mean look at Louise from Made In Chelsea she is drop dead and yet she still gets hot guys, trust me, height isn't an issue unless you want me to America's Next Top Model or a Victoria Secret Model :flamingo:
-aTOMic-
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's fine as long as you don't have a preference for "tall" guys aka over 6 foot. That would be taking the piss...
KenzieFantie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well, I'm just under 5ft 1 and boys seem to like that fact that I'm tiny....my friend is almost four inches shorter than me and her boyfriend is 5ft 10 and he loooves the fact that she's so small.
It depends on who's attracted to who and what not....I used to be self concious of my own height , but I've come to accept that I'm tiny...I mean I can wear killer heels and not look like a giant....I can buy cheaper shoes because of my small feet (size five) and you should remember that 'the best things come in small packages'

xoxo
username996695
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
it's especially good for guys who aren't especially tall (like me at 5'9)
rimshashaikh__
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I am also 4'6 feet and 17 years old girl .. but what can we do .. i'm glad at least i found someone of the same age and same height.. now i feel confident that i am not alone .. only you can understand what i actually feel .. everyone else just pretend to understand but they really don't .. or they just try to cheet us up .. i wish we were taller .. at least 5 or just 4'10 .. but 5 would be perfect for us .. and you know what i also thought i am 4'8.. but let's not be sad about that .. that's the reality of our life .. that's what we are .. i need you in my life badly🙁🙁
avijitpriyanka
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by holasenorita1)
so im 17 and im short but is it bad for a girl to be 4 foot 6 Im really sad I though I was at least 4 foot 8 but im not will guys like it that ur short I hate life
no i am 5.9 inch boy but i love short height girls.they are so cute
Demoness
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
FYI... Guys LOVE short women.. I'm 4 ft 9in so much appreciated. Know for a factAlso I'm no very attractive so I def know
Milo-peace
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I was too and I'm 4'6 til this day sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be 6ft.
SammysBunnies
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
No really adorable, I'm a giant compared to you! xx
marialamonica
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Cheer up hunny I'll be 40 this Sunday and I am 4'6 u are perfect the way you are....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (121)
56.81%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (24)
11.27%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (26)
12.21%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (19)
8.92%
I haven't started researching yet (11)
5.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
5.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed