The Student Room Group

Best pizza toppings.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Dominoes used to do a Steak pizza with lots of cheese and green peppers, now that was just delicious :biggrin:

Ooh ooh don't forget the special Dominoes Garlic+Herb dip! (not a topping but still necessary :p: )
Reply 41
Gorgonzola cheese. I also love jalapeno peppers on pizza, as well chicken, mushroom, spinach, pineapple. I'm not such a fan of pepperoni after having a truly RANK pizza a while back. It was a 'meat feast' but the bastards put donner meat on it and the pepperoni was ming.
Mushrooms. yum....
Also like the pizzas with fresh tomatoes on them as well as the tomato sauce.
Reply 43
i dont like pizza :frown:
but i wish i did :frown:
Jen2327
i dont like pizza :frown:
but i wish i did :frown:

You don't like pizza???:eek:
Reply 45
I'm afraid i only really like boring plain pizza! Just Tomato, Cheese and Onion for me.

Also, Heinz beans Pizza....mmm, yum.
Reply 46
OK, perfect pizza for our pizza party.
How big? Frisbee or trampoline?
Round, rectangular or dodecahedron?
Thin and crispy or deep dish?
All the one topping, or different bits on different, uh, bits?
Onions? Pineapple?

Anchovies?
Reply 47
All the pizza should be covered in tomatoe puree, three quarters have pepporoni, sliced chilli peppers and sweet peppers, the other quarter with stilton. Yum!
Reply 48
I feel the best pizzas have thin bases (to maximise the topping:basem ratio) and are approximately 15 inches across if I am eating it alone.
I'm planning on making pizza...has anyone got some good vegetarian topping recipes? Good combos etc.
Reply 50
beach_surf_babe
I'm planning on making pizza...has anyone got some good vegetarian topping recipes? Good combos etc.

My favourite is cheese, sweetcorn and pineapple - Yum!!
Yeah..can't go wrong with pineapple! They never usually have it on shop bought ones except with ham and thats a no no!!
Reply 52
this will sound really random but I've always wanted to try chocolate pizza... just think it sounds really nice... obviously without the tomato base :wink:

oo.. with marshmallows!
Well you get sweet breads and pizza is like bread so...could be quite good!
Ham, mushrooms, peppers and seasoning. :coma:
Tuna, pepperoni.
Original post by clyn
Right, I don't care if this has already been done, I'm fed up of people complaining of my love of cheese, tuna and sweetcorn pizza.
Hmm...actually, Lidl do a really gooooooood one in a yellow box, think it's mozzarella or something.
Does it always have to be plain old cheese and pepperoni, or pineapple, or mushroom?
:eating:

I like ham and pineapple, cheeseburger pizza and pepperoni.
This thread is from 13 years ago

Quick Reply

Latest