On a scale of 1 to 10, how untalented does this make you feel...

Watch
Voltozonic
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Start from 4:40 onwards.

Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
I play guitar so not very!

Stairway To Heaven is said to be one of the easier songs that beginners can learn to play. I've been planning on learning it for years but I always find a better song to learn. :ninja: My current project is Guns n Roses' Sweet Child. :ahee:

(4:00 onwards, but the whole thing is amazing so watch the whole thing!)
Vian
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 years ago

Although I don't think I've much talent, I know I have other skills that I continue to develop, so I don't feel that untalented!
Titus20
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
It's very good, but not special.
Plainview
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
8, but then I'm reassured by the comparative quality of my haircut.
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
0. I'm a boss at music.
Tom_green_day
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Stairway's solo is actually one of the easier solos, as someone else pointed out it's one loads of beginners learn. Add to that that there are parts where he doesn't get the same timing as the original and fluffs bends (although I only notice that since I play guitar)
lou_100
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
About 4. I play guitar averagely, but I've got plenty of friends just as good or better than this guy.

This, however...

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (7)
11.11%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.59%
Finding the time to revise (6)
9.52%
Finding the motivation (14)
22.22%
Getting distracted (10)
15.87%
Procrastination (25)
39.68%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads