The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Biochemistry Kings College Applicants 2014

Has anyone received offers for biochemistry from Kings College? I sent my application at the end of November and have heard back from all my other unis apart from Kings.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I haven't heard back yet, King's is my back up for med! :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Angelica.
I haven't heard back yet, King's is my back up for med! :smile:

Same here :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3

where have you applied? :smile:
Reply 4
I applied for kings southampton edinburgh and queen Mary's for medicine, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by DonGreeky
I applied for kings southampton edinburgh and queen Mary's for medicine, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

cardiff, liverpool, brighton and sussex, ucl
I have had an offer from Cardiff :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by nabila.r
Has anyone received offers for biochemistry from Kings College? I sent my application at the end of November and have heard back from all my other unis apart from Kings.

Same here I applied for biochemistry at kings sent my application on december the 4th still nothing :frown: fearing the worst now lol
Reply 7
Original post by Sorwar24
Same here I applied for biochemistry at kings sent my application on december the 4th still nothing :frown: fearing the worst now lol

ah good luck to you, seriously considering changing my fifth to qmul biochem, lower grade boundaries!!!!!! :s-smilie: Not long to do it!
Reply 8
What kind of gcse grades did you guys get?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Kosovaa
What kind of gcse grades did you guys get?

Posted from TSR Mobile

5A* 5A 2B you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I changed it! I guess I'm not very welcome on this thread anymore! Good luck guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by DonGreeky
I changed it! I guess I'm not very welcome on this thread anymore! Good luck guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought you could change it only within a week??
Reply 12
had to call UCAS and King's to withdraw the application but it wasn't much hassle :smile:
Reply 13
Got an offer for Biochemistry MSci!!
Reply 14
Hey, which uni did you get your offer from? I'm still waiting on Kings, I guess they like to take their time.
Reply 15
Original post by nabila.r
Hey, which uni did you get your offer from? I'm still waiting on Kings, I guess they like to take their time.

Got my offer from Kings
But I'm a medicine applicant
I applied for Biomed (also a medicine applicant) but if I go to Kings I'll probably transfer to biochem :smile: applied 7th October got an offer 9th December. Judging by that time gap, don't worry if you applied in November and you haven't heard back yet- they do state that they'll try to get back to you within 60 working days, but it could take longer during busy periods :smile:
Reply 17
Am waiting on an offer from Cardiff to study biology put in my application in October - anyone received an offer yet?
Reply 18
Original post by Tipping
Am waiting on an offer from Cardiff to study biology put in my application in October - anyone received an offer yet?

I got an offer from Cardiff on Monday for Biochem! But don't worry i think it depends on the course you have chosen. Did you get an offer from Kings?
hi, i applied for biochem to kings in november and got an offer in early december, good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest