The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Armitage Centre - Exams?

Hi, I've got exams at the Armitage Centre soon - one's in the main hall and the other's in the conference room.

How do you get to the centre from Oxford Road? Like which bus?
Also, how early would you recommend getting there?

Sorry for the obvious questions but I just want to make sure I know where I'm going.

Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Kaulitz401
Hi, I've got exams at the Armitage Centre soon - one's in the main hall and the other's in the conference room.

How do you get to the centre from Oxford Road? Like which bus?
Also, how early would you recommend getting there?

Sorry for the obvious questions but I just want to make sure I know where I'm going.

Thanks in advance :smile:

42, 43, 142 and 143 will be fine - they're everywhere! You're meant to turn up 15 minutes beforehand, and the centre is 5 minutes from Owens Park, so I'd say you should be getting off the bus 30 mins or so before the start of the exam, to give yourself enough time so you're not rushing or stressed. If it's a 9am start, catch a bus at 8ish, but the 2.15 bus you can leave a bit later as there's no rush hour traffic to contend with.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Strangey
42, 43, 142 and 143 will be fine - they're everywhere! You're meant to turn up 15 minutes beforehand, and the centre is 5 minutes from Owens Park, so I'd say you should be getting off the bus 30 mins or so before the start of the exam, to give yourself enough time so you're not rushing or stressed. If it's a 9am start, catch a bus at 8ish, but the 2.15 bus you can leave a bit later as there's no rush hour traffic to contend with.

Thank you!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending