Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChangeOurWorld)
    Do you? Is your's from the official Yale bookstore (mine is) Aha I'd love a Stanford one! I have a Harvard (from Harvard) one too (even though I literally don't wear sweatshirts ever I seem to have a hell of a lot of them). I like silk nightwear but if I'm feeling ill (like now) i'll wear a jumper.
    No it's not from Yale, but it's from an American brand, actually cost me more than one from Yale lol. Don't like any of theStanford ones from Stanford, as they're all in red.

I wear mine mostly at home.

This one from Yale is nice

Name:  LARGEIMAGE_726540.jpg
Views: 660
Size:  114.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocrypha)
    I make sure all clothes I wear are stricly sex-buddy material these days.
    Oo I approve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    No it's not from Yale, but it's from an American brand, actually cost me more than one from Yale lol. Don't like any of theStanford ones from Stanford, as they're all in red.

I wear mine mostly at home.

Ahaa! Aww! See that's precisely why I want a Stanford one! You couldn't catch me in a Princeton one though...Orange tends to clash waaay to much with my hair!

Oh gosh I couldn't imagine wearing a sweatshirt out aha!

ReputationRep:
    Oo I approve.
    Im basically naked most days so to take a photo would have people calling me a dappy wannabe.. Cant be having that tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arirang)
    There's a couple of shops here, but most of it is second hand stuff. I buy half from Japan but it means going through other people and it can get expensive and tedious sometimes because no brands ship outside the country, except for Fig&Viper and Emoda, but they're crazy expensive and wouldn't be worth it since it's just street fashion here in the UK and basically what you can find in Topshop and the like for much less.

A lot of clothing I only buy second hand, especially D.I.A, because retail price is v expensive and the quality isn't great, but their clothing really stands out and I feel it's justified going through the hassle to buy stuff I really can't find here, so I only buy from a couple brands for that reason, everything else I can find here
    Speaking of Japan, there's some pretty cool products there. I actually contacted the manufacturer of this furniture set with the idea of possibly importing it to the UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1389219247.124200.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  149.9 KBI prefer the blue ones to grey...I deteste grey.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    'Kay fine, here's one.
    I'm a Gal/("ギャル") and a certain section of us dress like this. Yes, we get labelled as sluts because of it, but it's to be expected I guess. This was a celebratory shot I took for finally fitting comfortably into my shorts which I'd had for months.

Attachment 261588

All of the clothing, bar the boots, are from Japanese brands, but I'll list them anyway:
    Coat: Golds Infinity, Top: D.I.A, Shorts: D.I.A, Belt: Skinny Lip and Shoes: New Look.

I'm a lover of big boots, hehe
    Hey I quite like that style and that whole subset of Japanese culture. Nice phone case too! My gf has a similar one but with detachable rabbit ears

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    These sweatshirts are strictly loungewear to me, and the classic loungewear colour is grey, just google 'loungewear' and you'll see what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tokyoround)
    Hey I quite like that style and that whole subset of Japanese culture.
    Ditto. As a generalisation, Japanese people know how to dress well.

ReputationRep:
    P y j a m a s

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I detest any sweatshirt, hoodie, sweatpants and the like, that is not grey, navy, or burgundy.

Any other colour is a fashion offense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhav777)
    Ditto. As a generalisation, Japanese people know how to dress well.
    Indeed, I don't know whether they're Chinese or Japanese, but you seen those Asians on Instagram, who always make it the popular page? They got the fashion game on lock!

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow! I wonder how that sink works..? What are the prices like? I can't imagine it's cheap. Or if it is, the size and weight might kill you with shipping costs.
    I've got details about the offices:

Spoiler:
    Show
    About Foldaway office, Kenchikukagu,Price (FOB Shanghai) is 1000 USD per 1 unit, if you purchase 10 offices. We will export the foldaway offices with a container.

As sample price, if you purchase 1 office, it is 1800 USD.

These are Product dimensions.
    Open Width:500, Depth:800, Height:1399 mm
    Close Width:1071 ,Depth:1051, Height:1399 mm
    Material: Painted steal plate(SPCC), Laminated wood (Table)
    Product description: Desk(right)/ Tip up desk(left)/ Revolving chair/ Shelf x 2/ Strage space: under the desk and seat/ Socket x 3/ LED lump for AC100-240V/ Toggle switch for LED Lump/ handle x 2 / lock of cabinet x2/ Hinge x 2/ caster x 8
    Color: Silver, Black, Red

Shipping: 10 offices = $557 approx.

ReputationRep:
    I don't need your approval, I know my panda outfit's awesome.

ReputationRep:
    That's not as expensive as I thought. Will you get one?
    Not personally. Though I've hooked up someone I know and they might get a few apartments fitted out with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki1805)
    I don't need your approval, I know my panda outfit's awesome.
    Winner winner chicken dinner!

ReputationRep:
    Ah I see, that would be good for London apartments I guess where space is pretty hard to come by. I remember seeing another thing like this but it was convertible furniture rather than fold away furniture. Here's the website, it's called Resource Furniture but you need to email for a quote. I think they're American? They have some good ideas, but their office spaces are less exciting lol
    Thanks. I'll pass on the details.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Newham-20131231-00968.jpg
Views: 1153
Size:  220.1 KB

Zara tactleneck, Superdry Jeans, White Reebok socks and Blue and Brown Vans!

Sorry its not full body, didnt wanna ask my friend to take a full body shot id get slewed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocrypha)
    Name:  Newham-20131231-00968.jpg
Views: 1153
Size:  220.1 KB

Zara tactleneck, Superdry Jeans, White Reebok socks and Blue and Brown Vans!

Sorry its not full body, didnt wanna ask my friend to take a full body shot id get slewed.
    rep just for white reebok socks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    rep just for white reebok socks
    Haha, socks arent really on show so theres no point paying much money for them..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.