The 'What Are You Wearing Today' ThreadWatch
Hello! Welcome to the new WAYWT thread. That's 'What are you wearing today' for those not in the know . Here we shall post our outfits for constructive criticism or simply to show off!
- Try to take a picture in good lighting! This helps us determine what colour your garments are & makes it easier for us to help you. The best lighting is from the sun so if you have a back yard or an open space where you can take a picture I'd do it there. If that isn't an option, make sure the light is coming from behind the camera and never from in front.
- Sign up to http://dressed.so! This makes it loads easier to collate all your fits. It helps show you what you wear and how often you wear it. It also comes with picture tagging, you can specify which item comes from which shop on your specific fit picture.
- If you're just doing this as a one off, use a basic imaging site like imgur.
- Try and list what brand each piece of clothing is, this will save loads of people asking the same questions!
- Constructive criticism is welcomed but offensive posts obviously are not! Saying something like 'get to the gym' or 'lift more bro' is not helpful but something along the lines of 'this jumper is too tight around the chest you should get a size up', 'go to the tailor' or 'x would suit your body type more' is constructive. Obviously, fitness and body type are important aspects of fashion so we would not want to eliminate these from discussion either. If you're going to say something doesn't work, explain why and how it could be improved, let's keep it positive and useful for everyone.
- Respect other peoples privacy, it is not necessary to blur your face from pictures, however some prefer to do so. If there is more than one persons face in any one picture, they must be blurred out. Any images that are of more than one person without the appropriate blurring/censorship shall be removed.
- Spoiler big images so the page loads quicker for other users!!
I hope that has summed up what's going on! If we can try and keep the layout of your fits to something along the lines of:
Anyway, happy posting!!
bit of a late comment but i'm loving the suit & coat combo. very classy
wearing necklace 'borrowed' from my mum (tehehe), H&M kimono, H&M dress, red leather purse. not much else to it
BB tee and hollister shorts. Lazy.
I like that I just got 25 rep points simply for a breaking bad tee you all have brilliant taste in tv.