The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Met Accommodation 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by defhauss
Anyone had confirmation since booking and paying deposit? Paid my deposit for Opal One/Two today.

Hi I'm moving opal too bit I've not heard anything since I booked it so must hear something on results day... I read that they send the contract and tenancy agreement in the post once you get your place at Uni :smile:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Original post by Clariceabc
I'm doing sport therapy and the course is split between both campuses and I really like the look of Mill Street

I'm doing sports therapy too, I'll be living at opal what about you?
Original post by roisin condon
Hi guys, i'm doing nursing in september in leeds met and staying in opal 1 and 2 :smile:

In living there too :smile: I'm studying sports therapy :P
Anybody staying at sky plaza next year? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Brittannaliese
Anybody staying at sky plaza next year? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah premium room 3 flat 430 you?
Original post by AliJasim
Yeah premium room 3 flat 430 you?

Premium room 3 is soooooooo nice! I'm premium 1 flat 382 you must be like on the 30th floor or something crazy like that!?
Original post by NiallOwenMorley
In living there too :smile: I'm studying sports therapy :P

cant wait :smile: x
Original post by NiallOwenMorley
I'm doing sports therapy too, I'll be living at opal what about you?

Oh cool, what made you pick opal? I've but my deposit down on mill street now :-)
Original post by JamieCarlsson
I booked Mill Street En Suite today. Has anyone booked this or studying Filmmaking? :smile:

I've booked mill street ensuite too! What made you pick mill street? :-)
Any one doing fine art :smile:? Can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by babyfratelli
Any one doing fine art :smile:? Can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sound's great!
I'm doing games design aha, I'm not the best drawer, would you be able to give me any tips?
Original post by Jstrange
That sound's great!
I'm doing games design aha, I'm not the best drawer, would you be able to give me any tips?

Game design sounds awesome!

And I could try aha, hard to teach drawing I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Game design sounds awesome!

And I could try aha, hard to teach drawing I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

It best had be awesome aha :biggrin:
I've been attempting to draw recently, only basic stuff like Pokemon (Nerd) but I think they've gone well
Reply 193
know this is really early, but I know my flat is all booked up so just wondering if anyones staying in flat 342 sky plaza in september? :smile:
Original post by Jstrange
It best had be awesome aha :biggrin:
I've been attempting to draw recently, only basic stuff like Pokemon (Nerd) but I think they've gone well

That's good then :smile: Pokemon is cool

Posted from TSR Mobile
I may have missed something stupidly obvious but how'd I find which campus I'm based at, for a Business course. I'm assuming it's The Rose Bowl.
Original post by Universityofme
I may have missed something stupidly obvious but how'd I find which campus I'm based at, for a Business course. I'm assuming it's The Rose Bowl.

Hey,

I'm on the same course and you're right...it's the rose bowl :smile: which accommodation have you applied for?

Jaz

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jas_dutta
Hey,

I'm on the same course and you're right...it's the rose bowl :smile: which accommodation have you applied for?

Jaz

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sweet, cheers. I'm thinking Opal 1+2 or Mill street, haven't applied yet though so will see what's left. You?
hi, i'm going to be studying business & management at the rose bowl in september and was thinking about going to calton hill or opal but haven't heard calton mentioned much anyone know if it's any good? thanks
That's good then :smile: Pokemon is cool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't beat Pokemon :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending