fionajane94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi I was wondering whether anyone has received offers from Queen Margaret to study Podiatry? And if anyone could tell me whether it is a good place to study Podiatry?
Oliviarogers
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by fionajane94)
Hi I was wondering whether anyone has received offers from Queen Margaret to study Podiatry? And if anyone could tell me whether it is a good place to study Podiatry?
Sorry I can't be of any help because I didn't apply there. Where else have you applied to?
fionajane94
Rep:
?
(Original post by Edna94)
Sorry I can't be of any help because I didn't apply there. Where else have you applied to?
I have applied for southampton, plymouth, cardiff met, Glasgow caledonian and queen margaret just cant decide where to choose!
Oliviarogers
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I was rejected from Plymouth and southampton. I have interviews for huddersfield and northampton, still waiting to hear from salford. Keep us posted on how you do
fionajane94
Rep:
?
I was rejected from Plymouth and southampton. I have interviews for huddersfield and northampton, still waiting to hear from salford. Keep us posted on how you do
I have an interview for southampton next week, apparantly huddersfield is really good for podiatry
Oliviarogers
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Good luck with your interview!!! I didn't realise southampton was a Russell group uni until after I sent my application so I pretty much expected a knock back. Yea Hudds has an excellent reputation for podiatry and after going to the open day I knew that would be my firm if I get any offers. However I am open minded and haven't seen northampton yet. Let us know how you get on
LeanneArbucklr
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I got an offer for queen margret, Glasgow Caledonian, Salford and had an interview for Huddersfield but rejected it. Also applied for Jordan'stowm but have to do hpat test
LeanneArbucklr
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I got an offer from them. Where else did u apply?
Caoimhex
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Queen Margret is quiet a small uni approx 6000-7000 students its also takes 4 years to do the Podiatry degree compared to any UK uni, however I had a friend doing physio there and she loves the uni!
fionajane94
Rep:
?
Good luck with your interview!!! I didn't realise southampton was a Russell group uni until after I sent my application so I pretty much expected a knock back. Yea Hudds has an excellent reputation for podiatry and after going to the open day I knew that would be my firm if I get any offers. However I am open minded and haven't seen northampton yet. Let us know how you get on
Thanks nervous as don't know what to expect! Yeah I wish I had visited huddersfield now.. have you heard from Northampton yet?
fionajane94
Rep:
?
(Original post by LeanneArbucklr)
I got an offer from them. Where else did u apply?
Applied to plymouth, southampton, cardiff met and glasgow cally really liked plymouth what about you?
fionajane94
Rep:
?
(Original post by Caoimhex)
Queen Margret is quiet a small uni approx 6000-7000 students its also takes 4 years to do the Podiatry degree compared to any UK uni, however I had a friend doing physio there and she loves the uni!
Yeah that is the downside just really liked edinburgh as a city! Thats good to know though!
LeanneArbucklr
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Applied to plymouth, southampton, cardiff met and glasgow cally really liked plymouth what about you?
Salford, Glasgow Caledonian, jordanstown and queen Margaret
Oliviarogers
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thanks nervous as don't know what to expect! Yeah I wish I had visited huddersfield now.. have you heard from Northampton yet?
Yes I have an interview for northampton on 7th of feb and huddersfield 24th jan. Still no news from Salford yet though
fionajane94
Rep:
?
Yes I have an interview for northampton on 7th of feb and huddersfield 24th jan. Still no news from Salford yet though
Good luck with the interviews!
fionajane94
Rep:
?
Got an offer from Queen Margaret need to decide now..
Caoimhex
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
When did you apply to UCAS and when did you get the Northampton interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oliviarogers
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Caoimhex)
When did you apply to UCAS and when did you get the Northampton interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I sent my ucas off in the 6th of December and I think it was about 10 days after that I got an interview but I will check what date
Oliviarogers
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Congrats!!!
Caoimhex
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well done

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (149)
60.57%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.47%
No- I want it (69)
28.05%
No- I don't want it (17)