MEN who love each other should hide away from 2014 society?

Watch
Rene_Pimentel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I know this society isn't full of love and rapport from the start, a few people can respect and understand if we're talking about feelings but after this world is working up high tech and knowledge everyday to show off why most human beings don't let homosexual community live easily with peace?

I don't like violence or bad stuff, I respect kids,nature and animals FOR REAL so this way everyone should see that when a man feels a true love for someone of the same gender sexual it should be something cute to support and not a "sin" to be ashamed about ...what do you guys honestly think?

Plus: you're all free to express about my thread, don't lie about your thoughts to write down here but first off be polite at all
Mankytoes
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rene_Pimentel)
I know this society isn't full of love and rapport from the start, a few people can respect and understand if we're talking about feelings but after this world is working up high tech and knowledge everyday to show off why most human beings don't let homosexual community live easily with peace?

I don't like violence or bad stuff, I respect kids,nature and animals FOR REAL so this way everyone should see that when a man feels a true love for someone of the same gender sexual it should be something cute to support and not a "sin" to be ashamed about ...what do you guys honestly think?

Plus: you're all free to express about my thread, don't lie about your thoughts to write down here but first off be polite at all
To be fair, homosexuality was only legalised in the 60s, social progress on the subject has been pretty good really. It's one of the biggest splitters between us and our grandparent's generation. Mainly due to people stopping believing in Yahweh and going to church in my opinion.

I do think it's really patronising the way people (mainly straight women) always describe gay men as "cute" though. Jeez, they aren't puppies.
Mel1215
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Love whoever, just don't be lying/cheating/manipulative and you're all good in my book
Rene_Pimentel
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mel1215)
Love whoever, just don't be lying/cheating/manipulative and you're all good in my book
I hope that everybody could think just like you and me but no much human beings to trust today 'cause they just have a scary point of view about love and respect ...so that's why we must be careful to express or show our true faces :cool:
Fryschia
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think love is love, no matter what your sexuality is. I have a few LGBT friends and they are some of the most amazing people I've met.
Rene_Pimentel
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mankytoes)
To be fair, homosexuality was only legalised in the 60s, social progress on the subject has been pretty good really. It's one of the biggest splitters between us and our grandparent's generation. Mainly due to people stopping believing in Yahweh and going to church in my opinion.

I do think it's really patronising the way people (mainly straight women) always describe gay men as "cute" though. Jeez, they aren't puppies.
I got what u mean but the big trouble is that for some reason the general society isn't educated to raise children or teach them about how to treat gay people, there's a blur confusion about how gay people have sexually abused kids, other human beings or animals from the start, it’s happened for sure but this modern century still sells the idea about gayness is a sin or a creepy case to be care of But above all this “straight/religious/decent” people have done the same over and over again as well so can you notice how much everyone's been cheated from the start? can you notice how many lies we all still buy from this "sophisticated" world? … if you don’t wanna be lost or ****ed up suddenly then don’t believe in the promises of “nice” pals ...did u dig what I'm saying? :captain:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (153)
38.25%
Take autumn exams (123)
30.75%
Look for a job (14)
3.5%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.25%
Take a year out (68)
17%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
6.25%

Watched Threads