aydob001
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have just moved onto sociological methods and were doing positivism and interpretivism and then factors which you have to consider when thinking of doing research let theoretical, ethical and practical issues and im struggling to remember most of it. So has anyone got a technique they have used for this? Thank you
purplestudent
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I use revision cards. Sociology I find is pretty much common sense however the hard part is remembering the key sociologists and what they've said, so I found a way that suited me. Take a smallish piece of paper and write the sociologists name and what they've said on a particular topic, do this for all topics. It worked for me.. but as with any revision it's what works for you.
jodiepitfield
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I always think that interpretivists like to interpret things, so that's why they collect qualitative data and positivists like positive numbers. Lol this is probably no help to anyone else but that's how I remember it :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
College_Dropout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
RRVPET:
Reliability, Representativeness, Validity, Practical, Ethical, and Theory
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (11)
9.17%
Disagree (6)
5%
Neither agree or disagree (40)
33.33%
Agree (46)
38.33%
Strongly Agree (17)
14.17%

Watched Threads

Latest