Middlesex University vs University of West London

Watch
kryztenisabelle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hiya, I've just sent off my ucas to hopefully start uni in Septemeber. I've applied to do Music Industry Management. And I've applied to Middlesex, West London, East London, London Met, and BIMM Bristol. My main choice is either Middlesex or West London but I can't decide between the two! Has anyone been/is anyone studying at either of these universitys? What are you opinions on them? Which has the best accommodation etc?

Also anyone studying music management...what is the course like? Do you recommend it?
Bornforthis2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey! I'm studying at east london. I love my course so far and I've got some friends in the second year and they've told me it gets better. Our tutors are awesome man, like they proper know their stuff and have actually experience within the industry.
I applied to both london met and West london when I was applying, and london met offered me a foundation degree course originally in business so I turned it down because I didn't want to do a foundation degree first and I'm glad I did. One of the girls on my course went to london met last year to study the same course and she didn't like it and moved to UEL instead.
I just didn't get on with UWL like when I went up for the open day it just didn't appeal to me as much as it did online and I totally think that you have to go to open days to get a better idea of what the uni's are like. UEL was my 3rd choice originally judging by the course description online and stuff, but then I came up and it was so much better so it became my 1st choice and I got in
I absolutely love it man, it's such a good course, you have really good tutors available to you to help at any time plus you're in london which is probably one of the best places to go for a music orientated course
Mimmato
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi, I'll be doing music performance and production at UEL. I also applied at UWL, but got rejected for unbelievably stupid reasons..I personally think that UWL are quite subjective when it comes to picking the people they want to work with.
Rcknrll182
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, which uni did you pick?
I can't decide between bimm and uwl, just wanted to know how you're finding your course.
cheers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
6.06%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (6)
18.18%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
12.12%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
9.09%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
33.33%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (7)
21.21%

Watched Threads