gf too clingy! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
My girlfriend is suffocating me with her clingy nature.She wants to be with me 24/7 and she's always calling and texting me.I told her that i wanted some space but she got hurt and upset.I really love her but she is suffocating me!:mad:
Qymberley
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Tell her very forwardly that she's being clingy, show her vines of girls being clingy(make it absolutely clear that it's making you uncomfortable), tell her friends to ask her out so you have some alone time? but honestly man, just break up with her - you don't want to have to tolerate something in a relationship especially if it suffocates you. Either fix it or let it go.
*Dreaming*
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Have a talk with her again and say you don't need to be together all the time. Is it a new relationship? If so that may explain why
chocolatesauce
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znw1e59PRlk
joker12345
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You obviously don't love her that much if her calling and texting is upsetting you so much!
Tell her to back off, but ultimately you may just be incompatible - some people like to talk lots to someone they love and some people like more space.
lizlaz350
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How long have you been going out? It might wear off.
Then again, it might not, so it's best to be clear about what you want. If she gets upset, explain that it's not that you don't want to talk to her or see her and you don't want her to back off completely, just to cut down.

Like someone said above, if you're incompatible and she's the sort of person who would like to talk at least once a day and you'd rather wait a few days then there's not much you can do, you're just different people.
A sheesh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
she wants the D.
livechat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I understand your problem.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (113)
17.82%
It's just nice to be back! (172)
27.13%
Not great so far... (227)
35.8%
I want to drop out! (122)
19.24%

Watched Threads