edexcel gcse maths intermediate Watch

This discussion is closed.
hazzay
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
does anybody know what percentage of marks i needed to get in the maths exams to get a c grade? i got a b in my coursework. thanx!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
From what i can remember, its ridiculously low. I took it about a year ago, but i took higher, so i dont know exactly, but i think other people told me it was about 60%.
I dont know though, so dont trust that estimate.
rowei
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You'd probably only need about 30-40% overall for a C on the intermediate paper, and about 60% for a B.
hazzay
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
thanx to both of you!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
u sure bout these estimations, i have been told it was atleast 70 to 80% to get a B on intermediate paper
NeuroticSurgeon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ask your teacher. They probably would know better anyway. In any case I think it depends on how well everyone else does - don't they use the grade distribution system?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
I did the higher paper, but my mate did the intermediate and he thinks u need 80% for a B and about 60% for a C
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (155)
45.59%
Pro-humanity (185)
54.41%