The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Torres is a legend :colonhash:
EL ninnnnoooo
Scores when he wants, Fernando Torres, he scores when he wants.
Reply 43
No away league goals for our strikers for all of 2013...2 in 2 in 2014 :facepalm:
Reply 44

He scored a very similar goal against you guys for us, might have been his first goal for us
Reply 45
Original post by Deshi

He scored a very similar goal against you guys for us, might have been his first goal for us

Yeah think I remember that goal, when he skinned Ben Haim? (Who should never have ever played for us)
Reply 46
How many MOTM has Hazard had now?
Torres scoring away again :ahee:

Top of the league !!!!!!!!
Great result, pressure on the other two now. Hope that Newcastle can nick a point against City at least, although I expect Arsenal to steamroll Villa..
Reply 49
Original post by mhsc
Yeah think I remember that goal, when he skinned Ben Haim? (Who should never have ever played for us)

:yep:

Is Nando back now guys :ahee:
Original post by Deshi

He never left :teehee:
Reply 51
Cech's now got the record for most clean sheets for us.
Reply 52
Torres the only player in the world better than Messi and Ronaldo tbh. Arguably as good as the two combined, imo :colonhash:
Original post by Deshi

2 goals in 2 games now. Almost like a new signing :biggrin:
Original post by Isometrix
2 goals in 2 games now. Almost like a new signing :biggrin:

Arsene Wenger dat you?

iRush
x

Ha. it's just that Iso wanted to make the last one but bammy was a ninja and beat him to it

Original post by bammy jastard 27
****ing hell Assassin.

What's better than having the future 2nd best player in the world?

Having the first one as well, who happens to be his brother :sogood:
Nice 3 points. 4 wins on the bounce in the league, conceding only one goal in 5 games.
Nice bit of form to be in. Van Persie, Nani, Young and Fellaini are out of the United game so we've got an even better chance of beating United.

Hopefully we can get Matic or Guarin to shore up the midfield and we've got a strong team. Oscar should really play as a central midfielder because he does a lot of the dirty work in the middle tackling. I honestly think there's nothing that Mikel or Ramires can do that Oscar can't. Arguably Ramires is quicker, although that's about it.
Reply 56
Pretty forgettable performance, I still feel like the team has a lot more to give and Mourinho is waiting for the right time to unleash it! As long as we're picking up wins I'm happy though :smile:

Also, it's a NIGHTMARE getting out of Hull.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Original post by StephenNaulls
Pretty forgettable performance, I still feel like the team has a lot more to give and Mourinho is waiting for the right time to unleash it! As long as we're picking up wins I'm happy though :smile:
Know what you mean, with Hazard too it feels like he's always capable off putting in performances and scoring goals like his one today, he just doesn't go for it and looks for the pass instead. Needs to be more selfish.
Reply 58
Original post by Deshi
Wow you made the thread over 12 hour ago and I'm still able to post on the first page to allow some trolling, in :teeth:

Leaving the Shankly Gates design on there

I was originally going to be a prick and make 20 posts for no reason so you don't troll, oh well.
Reply 59
Original post by Nickini
Know what you mean, with Hazard too it feels like he's always capable off putting in performances and scoring goals like his one today, he just doesn't go for it and looks for the pass instead. Needs to be more selfish.

Exactly. We might be able to pull something off against City if we turn up on the day

Latest