boekoe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello, my name is Nadia. I'm now in my senior year of high school. I have an interest in knowing other's cultures, people etc. I'd like to interect with people from another country as well, because of these I'm considering to pick International Relations (IR) as my major in uni, later. I know, IR is possibly more complicated that what I've mentioned above but still, IR gets my impression. I hope by learning IR I can understand this world better, know what really happens in this world nowadays.

But I still need more infos about IR to ensure me to choose this major, so anyone can tell me more about IR, please? Like what will I study there or even better if you could tell me all about IR, what you've experienced as a IR student, the good and bad things. Thank you
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by boekoe)
Hello, my name is Nadia. I'm now in my senior year of high school. I have an interest in knowing other's cultures, people etc. I'd like to interect with people from another country as well, because of these I'm considering to pick International Relations (IR) as my major in uni, later. I know, IR is possibly more complicated that what I've mentioned above but still, IR gets my impression. I hope by learning IR I can understand this world better, know what really happens in this world nowadays.

But I still need more infos about IR to ensure me to choose this major, so anyone can tell me more about IR, please? Like what will I study there or even better if you could tell me all about IR, what you've experienced as a IR student, the good and bad things. Thank you
Have a look on university websites for the modules. For example UEA's are here:
https://www.uea.ac.uk/study/undergra...course-profile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (227)
67.76%
No (108)
32.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed