bbogadala2053
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have a Physics's ISA coming up and it about " the strength of an electromagnetic" do u have any tips to offer to get maximum marks possible for me.
thanks
TajwarC
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by bbogadala2053)
I have a Physics's ISA coming up and it about " the strength of an electromagnetic" do u have any tips to offer to get maximum marks possible for me.
thanks
Hmm It's been a year since I've done a GCSE ISA but all I can remember is REMEMBER TO WRITE DOWN WHAT YOUR VARIABLES ARE!

I.E list what your dependent, Independent and Control variables are AND WRITE HOW THEY ARE MEASURED/CHANGED!

Also remember stuff like random/systematic errors, and to refer to your context
bn98
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just cram as much info onto your planning sheet (if you get one, im AQA) which may be relevent. Look up some specimen papers to get an idea what they're about. Paper 1 is basically copying off your planning sheet and paper 2 you have to begin to think...
BananaCreamPie
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm about to start the same ISA. Does anyone have any suggested experiments and/or a context that I can research? My school hasn't really told us anything except that it will be on electromagnets! Thanks!
IsaaMan
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yo bee is this about transformers and coil ratios got 100 UMS danoe?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (675)
41.33%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.21%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads