People who deliberately cough during a classical concert

Watch
edwinemanuelposse
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
People who cough during a classical concert, think in their unconscious the music is not pretty ...But becuse classical music has such high status in the rich society those coughing people incist to buy a tickit so they can bragg to the outside world that they "belong to the club of rich people"

To bully and harass and annoy the pianist they go coughing loudly through the music, but if you ask such person if they do that on purpose,? Then they say, all 100% "Noooo, of course not , i am not like THAT ," Here shows once again that people in genaral not only lie to the outside world but also are lying to themselves!

A large proportion of the people who visit a classical concert, think in reality the classical music is not at all beautiful, but the world of classical music is so surrounded with expensive clothes and shiny rich people and jewelry, that a large number of people who go there merily go their to obtain a certain status in society ,,, to expres their discontent about the ( in their ears ) ugly music ? they are coughing through the music, and preferably 900 times an hour,,,,,
Tom_green_day
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Who says only rich people go and see classical music?
I think the coughing is more aimed at the performance, if they like the piece but do not think the performer is doing it justice.
RedArrow
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I once yawned too loudly in this restaurant where there was some live singing going on. The into was at full swing in the background when the lady was saying something like "...and here is a request from the gentleman"

I felt terrible after the initial reaction; but the attention i got made me feel awesome lol
Arketec
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
LoL
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (21)
6.25%
Uncertainty around my education (36)
10.71%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (38)
11.31%
Lack of purpose or motivation (47)
13.99%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (17)
5.06%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (14)
4.17%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (35)
10.42%
Financial worries (24)
7.14%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (15)
4.46%
Exposure to negative news/social media (21)
6.25%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (9)
2.68%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (34)
10.12%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (25)
7.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise