The Student Room Group

I hereby declare that the myth on getting laid is busted

Before i came to the UK i was told that it is easy to get laid here, just go out with friends to a club, get drunk and girls will follow you easily.

This has to be the biggest bull**** ever. From my experience its almost as difficult as everywhere else to get laid and girls are such a meanie they wont follow you home.

Thanks all.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Of course it's a myth. Wherever you go girls will only only go to bed with guys they fancy. Odious, mysogynistic idiots will always struggle.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
On behalf of all the girls in Britain, I apologise profusely

Spoiler

Reply 3
Don't tell me you came all the way to the UK 'to get laid here' seriously :dots:
Reply 4
Thanks bro, definitely not coming to Britain after hearing this.
Reply 5
You must not be very attractive... Either that or girls don't actually like it when guys act like a misogynistic *******! Fancy that...
hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaha this is funny man, it's easy to get laid srsly just be bold and try a lot, you gotta have the playa's psychology to succeed mate.
Reply 7
Original post by Zarek
Of course it's a myth. Wherever you go girls will only only go to bed with guys they fancy. Mysogynistic idiots will always struggle.

American frat party + drunken US women + British accent = getting laid
Reply 8
It is more difficult here (because girls in clubs are generally less friendly than our European neighbours). Also the rewards are much less fruitful.
Reply 9
Not sure if its good of my country but if you are a stranger and are looking for easy girls then Poland is waiting for you!
We don't go along with anyone, some of us have standards!
Reply 11
Original post by cyxstudio

This has to be the biggest bull**** ever. From my experience its almost as difficult as everywhere else to get laid and girls are such a meanie they wont follow you home.

Thanks all.

Good. When are you going back?
Go to Thailand :mmm:
speaking from experience, try Kyoto (if you're decent looking and could pass for a highschool student)
Reply 14
Original post by Aniaa
Not sure if its good of my country but if you are a stranger and are looking for easy girls then Poland is waiting for you!

Original post by IShootLikeAGirl
speaking from experience, try Kyoto (if you're decent looking and could pass for a highschool student)
Everybody says the girls in their country are easy but usually it's not true.
Original post by Zarek
Of course it's a myth. Wherever you go girls will only only go to bed with guys they fancy. Odious, mysogynistic idiots will always struggle.

Don't forget socially inept and aesthetically disadvantaged bores with no charm and appeal.

Inebriation helps somewhat but honestly, unless you're going to make a genuine effort to improve yourself (personality, fashion, looks, general effort) you're just wasting everyone's time.
Original post by FlavaFavourFruit
Go to Thailand :mmm:

Wayyy to open there.
Original post by cyxstudio
Before i came to the UK i was told that it is easy to get laid here, just go out with friends to a club, get drunk and girls will follow you easily.

Thanks all.

Why would girls follow you home? They aren't trained dogs...
Original post by Bassetts
Everybody says the girls in their country are easy but usually it's not true.

I'm not Japanese but went to middle school there for a year and then highschool for a year lol it's just because loads of girls out there have a 'thing' for foreign guys (especially white guys) and don't even get me started on gaijin hunters :lolwut:
Original post by rizzyg2
You must not be very attractive... Either that or girls don't actually like it when guys act like a misogynistic *******! Fancy that...

this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending