The Student Room Group

January session 2014

Hi guys, where can i find the mark scheme for the biology unit one and chemistry unit one AS exams for january 2014 , please help me it urgent .
Reply 1
Original post by Madi97
Hi guys, where can i find the mark scheme for the biology unit one and chemistry unit one AS exams for january 2014 , please help me it urgent .

Unfortunately you're probably out of luck trying to look for official mark schemes considering how recent the exams are. Most boards won't release them until months after the exams (nine months in Edexcel's case) though you could always try looking for unofficial mark schemes/forums online?
Original post by Madi97

Original post by xiaomaoaini
Unfortunately you're probably out of luck trying to look for official mark schemes considering how recent the exams are. Most boards won't release them until months after the exams (nine months in Edexcel's case) though you could always try looking for unofficial mark schemes/forums online?

This
January exams don't exist in 2014...

Quick Reply

Latest