Is A2 Accounting harder than AS?

Watch this thread
Marhaba
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I'm finding AS quite simple and I was just wondering how A2 was. Could you give an overview of the topics as well.

Also, is A2 Economics, Maths and Bio hard? compared with AS of course.
Jophesxi
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
I can't speak on behalf of accounting but I do OCR Biology and AQA Economics. I've completed the syllabus for the second exam IN economics (ECON4) and I feel like there's been very little change - it's not much more difficult as you do cover some of the topics from AS.

I do feel, however, that Biology is a lot harder in terms of the amount that you have to remember - it seems more complex, that there are more key words you need to know and concepts you need to understand. At the moment I'm doing okay with it, currently revising for a mock and I understand my notes, it's just the volume you have to learn that I'm struggling with
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (24)
68.57%
No (7)
20%
I didn't use it to prepare (4)
11.43%

Watched Threads