Advertising or Public Relations?

Watch this thread
snakeater
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I'm struggling with the university choose because I'm still undecided between an Advertising or a Public Relations course. What are the main differences?

I'm attracted by the creative process and I really like things like writing and photography, but I'm worried by the fact that I'm really not able to draw so I don't know if this does it mean that I'd better to choose something less practical like Public Relations.

Can someone please help me? I'll really appreciate it.

Thankyou.
username418231
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Both?
snakeater
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Yes, for most universities I have chosen the 'Advertising and Public Relations' course, but for the University of West London and the University of the Arts London the choice is between 'Advertising' or 'Public Relations'. I've chosen 'Advertising' for now, but I'm going to send my application tomorrow morning, so I still have few hours to change my mind.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (230)
41.89%
The paper was reasonable (233)
42.44%
Not feeling great about that exam... (51)
9.29%
It was TERRIBLE (35)
6.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed