The Student Room Group

I feel like the biggest #!*> ever

*Copied this over from a thread I made on reddit which got no replies*
so I've only ever had two girlfriends...both just happened spontaneously so I didn't need to put much effort into getting them to like me (both happened at the hormonal teenager stage).
This girl is different. She's on my uni course and she's everything you could ever want. We'd been out drinking and clubbing loads of times before but with groups rather than alone. One night I just told her I liked her loads (November 2013) and she shot it down.
Not sure why but this made me want her that bit more. Since then we've been talking constantly and she only trusts me amongst our group of friends and on NYE she was messaging me saying translated from drunk texts "I'm in club no.3, hope I'm not making you para"....recently we've been told we can work on a group assignment together which she wasn't happy about because, and quote "I wanted us to be together for it"
I NEED ADVICE...does she like me back or is it just a deep friendzone? any help would be appreciated....

So anyone who saw my previous thread knows about the girl I like and me not knowing whether I'm in the friendzone or not. Something bad has happened and I need to know from people what they would feel if this was done to them.
So a huge group of us (20+ people) went on a bar crawl in central London. The girl I liked was there (she invited me - lets call her Jen) and we made our way there. Jen missed the train so was waiting at the train station whilst I was already in central....there was a girl in the group who I'd introduced myself to and we hit it off (we'll call her naz).
The rest of the night we're just having an amazing laugh and Jen eventually comes. A drunk me thought "screw her" and I proceeded to ignore her all night, literally just blank Jen. Me and Naz are eventually making out, albeit drunkenly, but still nonetheless.
This is the part I feel the worst about and need to know how you guys would feel if it was you. Me and Naz are making out in a quiet corner of the bar then it clicked in my head "Jen is upstairs, let's get her pissed off"...I take Naz upstairs and proceed to make out and feel her up in front of Jen. We then go outside for a fag and as we're about to leave for an after party (it was roughly 3 AM at this point) one of Jen's flatmates drags me away and says I'm too drunk and he'll help me home. I lose Naz and Jen doesn't speak to me at all throughout the bus ride back or even say goodbye when she gets to her flats.
That's it.
Well I preume Jen was jealous. How do you feel about Naz though? Seems like you possible have more a chance with her but don't just be with her etc to make Jen jealous as that isn't very nice.
Reply 2
You should have made out with naz on the bus home on front of her, then you should have taken her back to yours.

But you should have rubbed salt into the wounds by talking to Jen asking how her night was when you got of the bus.

If you're going to make a girl jealous at least make her cry.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending